Governors Order - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Governors Order

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF happened to this agency where did all these queers come from? Am i supposed to pretend i am ok with this... Hell no!!! The good Bible tells me this is wrong!!!!!! Worst is turning a blind eye normalizing this deviant behavior.
    AYFKM? This whole f’g organization is hardly the bastion of morality. Everybody got side chicks. Substance abuse. Dereliction of duty. Backstabbing. Gossiping. Conceit. Grifting housing and food. And you pick some lesbians to be mad about?

So you can continue to pretend to be outraged just like you pretend to be a cop. Y’all need Jesus.

Unregistered
    Who’s got side chicks. Call em out!!!

Unregistered
    AYFKM? This whole f’g organization is hardly the bastion of morality. Everybody got side chicks. Substance abuse. Dereliction of duty. Backstabbing. Gossiping. Conceit. Grifting housing and food. And you pick some lesbians to be mad about?

So you can continue to pretend to be outraged just like you pretend to be a cop. Y’all need Jesus.
    Are there any “normal” humans at FMPD?

Unregistered
    It's Burger King. You can have it your way. Just tell em next time to 86 the dirt!

Unregistered
    WTF happened to this agency where did all these queers come from? Am i supposed to pretend i am ok with this... Hell no!!! The good Bible tells me this is wrong!!!!!! Worst is turning a blind eye normalizing this deviant behavior.
    In order to join the club you must be good at 2 things:

1. On Thursday drinking alcoholic beverages all night long and calling in sick if you were schedule to work on Thursday drinking night.

2. Next after drinking join Orgy Licking carpet to the sunrise.

Unregistered
    Nobody ever said that token was smart
    Obviously more qualified that you. By the way , who do you work for? Who is your boss?
    Thanks and have a nice quiet shift

Unregistered
    Who’s got side chicks. Call em out!!!
    Not you..You, you have a sideguy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123