Governors Order - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Governors Order

Unregistered
    I don’t like JG either but what makes you think in what world it was right for Bobby kerbs to go to that position as a brand new sgt when there were lots of sgts that would have loved the opportunity to do it. Gotta do your time on the road bobby. I don’t even think it’s right he’s now the training sgt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More importantly, why are you still here?
    Cruz, I am done with your wifey..You ever notice how wet it is when you go down on it. It me..Now take that holding 144 boy

Unregistered
    Shouldn't grandpa Mac be in Quarantine after getting exposed? If he catches that shit he is done.

Unregistered
    What, did the chief exhaust the promotional list already with bad promotions he needs more acting supervisors. Fuk that guy. Go back to Ohio and take your staff with you. I am in possession of the red ball so its my turn to talk.
    Nobody ever said that token was smart

Unregistered
    Hey JG i did not hear you say lunch was ready today on the radio. Can I eat tomorrow maybe. And someone thank YD for doing a rain dance. My lawn looks better already.
    No, you need to go back to work, so your wife can go back to riding me like a mower

Unregistered
    I don’t like JG either but what makes you think in what world it was right for Bobby kerbs to go to that position as a brand new sgt when there were lots of sgts that would have loved the opportunity to do it. Gotta do your time on the road bobby. I don’t even think it’s right he’s now the training sgt.
    Speaking of positions. Tell your old lady I said hi

Unregistered
    No matter how much uncle fester whines and complain he has been JG old broken down b!tch for years. I wonder what she will do next to push his old @ss over the edge.

Unregistered
    Hi my name is uncle fester mac... Have i told you today about being the victim of reverse discrimination or the Brotherhood ride?
    How much you wanna bet he recovers from his illness in time to go into he brotherhood ride again so he can boast a out how great he is then he’ll get injured day one back on the job

Unregistered
    You guys please be nice to Sgt. JG she was just served with divorce papers by her significant other. Her wife has been dating a man, I mean a real man for the last 6 months with out JG knowing. There's a big fight regarding who will retain the house. So please bare with her attitude. She has been getting an attitude and yelling at everybody that's why Vidal left.

Unregistered
    WTF happened to this agency where did all these queers come from? Am i supposed to pretend i am ok with this... Hell no!!! The good Bible tells me this is wrong!!!!!! Worst is turning a blind eye normalizing this deviant behavior.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast