Bailiffs Off another week and getting Paid - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another week that the courthouse will be closed and another week that the Bailiffs get to sit at home and get paid while the rest of us have to work.
    How about you worry about yourself punk

Unregistered

Punk Ass Bailiffs.

Bailiffs are the true punks and so are the So called deputies at the courthouse, overpaid second rate fat slob security guards. Hahaha

Unregistered
    Another week that the courthouse will be closed and another week that the Bailiffs get to sit at home and get paid while the rest of us have to work.
    Then why don't you become a Bailiff?

Unregistered
    Tell them to quit Bragging
    Yeah, like we don't have deputies here who brag every time a hurricane is approaching and they start the clock on overtime pay?? Bragging about what boats and other toys they're going to buy with that money? They're civilians who won't see half the money and pension benefits we will. Let 'em have their shine for once.

Unregistered
    Tell them to quit Bragging
    Stop listen you saggy pants slug

Unregistered
    Yeah, like we don't have deputies here who brag every time a hurricane is approaching and they start the clock on overtime pay?? Bragging about what boats and other toys they're going to buy with that money? They're civilians who won't see half the money and pension benefits we will. Let 'em have their shine for once.
    Get over yourself you jealous POS, If you cant beat em, join em. If not STFU...I cant wait for the mandatory O.T. For this corona-virus. Hopefully it will end just in time for hurricane season and we get a cat-5, so I can bang some more of that FEMA o.t. I got’s lots more toys I want to buy...cha cha cha Ching baby!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Why do you need that many deputies at a CLOSED COURTHOUSE. GREAT USE OF MANPOWER, WATCHING MOVIES AND SLEEPING. WHAT A BUNCH OF LAZY LOSERS
    Last April Fools Joke,
    All you district punks who are crying about the courthouse we know how hard you work.
    April FOOLS!!!

Unregistered
    Then why don't you become a Bailiff?
    Because he is a retard

Unregistered
    Because he is a retard
    You are right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12