Do we need to be alpha bravo again?

Unregistered

Do we need to be alpha bravo again?

No...... this is a organized scheme to defraud the federal government and the taxpayers of the United States to collect FEMA money. People will go to federal prison at city hall after the audit by DOJ a d the treasury department one day. Big mistake.

Unregistered
    You might be right mike, but what they are doing with the whole COVID19 exposure and lack of ppe gear issued is a big one too.

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah blah blah. Turn on the news genius. NOBODY HAS ENOUGH PPE. And the reason there is no OT is because they are spending all the money on covering up the Guillem malfeasance, extortion, unfair labor practice, and whatever other fancy word you want to throw out there to make it seem like you know what the fuch you are yapping about. Get off the ATV already. We are tired of hearing you spew your George Nory theories.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blah blah blah blah blah. Turn on the news genius. NOBODY HAS ENOUGH PPE. And the reason there is no OT is because they are spending all the money on covering up the Guillem malfeasance, extortion, unfair labor practice, and whatever other fancy word you want to throw out there to make it seem like you know what the fuch you are yapping about. Get off the ATV already. We are tired of hearing you spew your George Nory theories.
    Finally! Someone who knows what he is talking about! I am tired of hearing that guy talk! If I have to hear the words "old school" from his mouth one more time I will go out and purposely get infected just to get away from him.