It's Monday March 30, 2020, Javi are you back! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've just been told that Civilian Mr Javier Ortiz will not be back this Monday not the next or next or next or next or next not the next or next or next or next or next not the next or next or next or next or next not the next or next or next or next or next not the next or next or next or next or next not the next or next or next or next or next not the next or next or next or next or next not the next or next or next or next or next not the next or next or next or next or next etc etc etc
    Just off the press! Ortiz will not return Monday or anytime in April, May, June, July or August. Relax and Stay home horse-boy. 2020 is not your year. Call your Morgage company and ask for a crises extension.

Unregistered
    ☁️ clouds ⛅️ of disappointment

Unregistered
    ☁️ clouds ⛅️ of disappointment
    Where are they ⛅️ cause we see blue sky’s from our window.??? You must be seeing raining clouds by your house 🏡 ☔️ 🌧 . You ain’t coming back so sit at home 🏠 and wait till you check in with IA at 10am and at 2pm. Going on 3 month ROD So far !! 👮🏿*♀️.win win! Your family should be ashamed of you claiming your not a White hispanic. 👎 Let’s hook up for lunch at Islas Canarias which is not far from your house. That way you can save money on Gasolina ⛽️

I’ll check up on you next Monday. Stop calling Jorge and Francis they are laughing at you Mr I consider myself a black man.

Unregistered
    Take you meds. Mental issues are normal for you. Remember. Let’s see what you do when you hear the disappointing news. It’s coming. Hopefully your med bottle is near. Remember the meds you were given.

Unregistered
    Take you meds. Mental issues are normal for you. Remember. Let’s see what you do when you hear the disappointing news. It’s coming. Hopefully your med bottle is near. Remember the meds you were given.
    Positive thinking that’s good. That Helps you deal with your depression. Call destephan see how his doing. Karma baby !

Unregistered
    Sgt J G if there’s anyone that knows about depression is you.

Unregistered
    Anyone suffering depression please call Dr Javier Ortiz. His available 24/7. FYI Monday - Friday from 0800-1600 he can only do home conference. He accepts PPL and APL insurance. Tell him Destephan send you code 090639

Unregistered
    I miss seeing the bar tender at the FOP meeting she smells so good! Is she single?

Unregistered
    Anyone suffering depression please call Dr Javier Ortiz. His available 24/7. FYI Monday - Friday from 0800-1600 he can only do home conference. He accepts PPL and APL insurance. Tell him Destephan send you code 090639
    He is on telegram leading the troops, reach him there for free FaceTime life coaching

Unregistered
    That will show you that a ROD Captain has more power over the current Fop heads. Including Max who everyone hates.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast