Arresting a pastor for holding church? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    We knew this would happen. This ALL stemmed from this agencies FATAL FLAW!.... this agency’s self imposed cancer... This agency’s fear of complains, pushback, or criticism from callers and complainants instead of doing the right thing.

Example: some brainless idiot calls us about religious solicitors or peaceful protesters near a day care on a public side walk. This agency is too scared to tell them NO! Instead we get dispatched with rookies programed to worry that if they don't do something they will get complained on, they they run the risk of violating civil rights. This agency runs inti trouble because it collectively has no balls and has no idea how to stand up for us or itself. It starts with fukking telling people NO! And not putting on a show for them!

Lastly, stop putting call cancelations on supervisors!! These parameters should have been long since establishes, set in stone, and enforced. 170 year old agency and it acts as if it opened its doors yesterday. If I go to Berger King and order a pizza, does the supervisor tell me No? Or the kid at the drive through speaker. Think about it.

Unregistered

SAO drops charges

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The SAO in the 6th Circuit has dropped charges against the first Floridian to be arrested for operating a business that was classified as "non-essential."

Link: https://media.8kun.top/file_store/a3...3a9ea62542.jpg
    It's odd that the pastor was arrested for conducting a Constitutionally protected church service. Is it illegal for the State to prohibit worshiping God. It is also illegal for the State to tell people when and how people may worship.

Unregistered
    It's odd that the pastor was arrested for conducting a Constitutionally protected church service. Is it illegal for the State to prohibit worshiping God. It is also illegal for the State to tell people when and how people may worship.
    Its simple. Don't over think it. This agency and its leaders fear our callers and complainants! The people that should be held responsible are the morons that called us and insisted something be dum about the church service all while name dropping and our leaders that gave the go ahead to make the arrest. Again out of fear and not out of doing whats right. No balls.

Unregistered
    Its simple. Don't over think it. This agency and its leaders fear our callers and complainants! The people that should be held responsible are the morons that called us and insisted something be dum about the church service all while name dropping and our leaders that gave the go ahead to make the arrest. Again out of fear and not out of doing whats right. No balls.
    Or because TMZ was there and someone wanted to get some national name recognition for future campaigns?

Unregistered
    Or because TMZ was there and someone wanted to get some national name recognition for future campaigns?
    Absolutely! That too. If it means publicity, Im sure that was another reason.

Unregistered
    I have not heard of any such case.

Unregistered
    By the way, this problem deserves attention. Only recently I began to study Christianity and all connections with criminals (from both parishioners and pastors), but now I understand that there is not much information. I read a little about this at https://newyorkessays.com/christianity/, but since a lot of things in this area are hushed up and not made public, it is difficult to estimate and draw objective conclusions. I believe that we should carefully study this issue.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011