The touch free IR thermometers are giving wrong readings
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The touch free IR thermometers are giving wrong readings

The touch free IR thermometers are giving inconsistent temperature up to 3° off numerous times .officers are getting temperatures taken all in diffrent environments adding to further inconsistencies. They are allowing these games to be played with your health to keep the officers from advancing to actual COVID19 testing.. to avoid staffing and overtime ..... they littlery do not care if you are directly exposing your family to lethal covid19 just to save potential overtime distribution. This is malfeasance.... where is MIA-Milan and our go along to get along FOP?

Unregistered
    This "Opportunist" Administration is utilizing this crisis to impose the 12 hour shift staffing plan that they have been trying to shove down our throats for years. As you can clearly see they have all but eliminated overtime despite being in the middle of a national/international crisis. As in the famous words of Rahm Emanuel..."Never let a good crisis go to waste." We are being utilized as lab rats in their petrie dish overtime elimination experiment. Remember, they don't test us because they don't want us to know if we are sick because if we are then they will have to start paying overtime to backfill the infected officers. That's what this is all about. MONEY!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The touch free IR thermometers are giving inconsistent temperature up to 3° off numerous times .officers are getting temperatures taken all in diffrent environments adding to further inconsistencies. They are allowing these games to be played with your health to keep the officers from advancing to actual COVID19 testing.. to avoid staffing and overtime ..... they littlery do not care if you are directly exposing your family to lethal covid19 just to save potential overtime distribution. This is malfeasance.... where is MIA-Milan and our go along to get along FOP?
    Ummm...do you not own your thermometer? Why are you so damn helpless? The Chief has said numerous times that you need to self evaluate. If you feel sick or take your own damn temperature and you have a fever, then do what you have to do! Is this really that hard for you to figure out?

Unregistered
    Our Chief only is concerned about not getting asked to leave. He has loss the confidence of the majority of this agency to include his own command staff.

Unregistered
    Ummm...do you not own your thermometer? Why are you so damn helpless? The Chief has said numerous times that you need to self evaluate. If you feel sick or take your own damn temperature and you have a fever, then do what you have to do! Is this really that hard for you to figure out?
    you are a ****ing moron.... ever think that you dont want cross contamination with your kids? Damn you are stupid. You have to be tested by a Miami beach sanctioned health care provider on duty to be authorized to be COVID19 tested and be covered by workmancomp.

Unregistered
    Watch "Gov. Ron DeSantis issues new executive order amid coronavirus pandemic" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/-ftPJqL0Ah4

Unregistered
    you are a ****ing moron.... ever think that you dont want cross contamination with your kids? Damn you are stupid. You have to be tested by a Miami beach sanctioned health care provider on duty to be authorized to be COVID19 tested and be covered by workmancomp.
    Wow...another genius who loves to use big words without knowing definitions. You cannot "cross contaminate" people jack ass. Here is some helpful info for your dumb ass; you can decontaminate your thermometer when you are done using it, orrrrrr buy one just for you superstar.

Additionally, where the hell are you getting your information from?! If you show any symptoms and you are at home after you use your own ****ing thermometer, you can call Major Guerrero to get an appointment to go get tested. Do you need someone to hold your hand through the whole process?

Is that too difficult for you to handle?

Unregistered
    Well you are the Beach you can use the rectal thermometers you use to that.

Unregistered
    Well you are the Beach you can use the rectal thermometers you use to that.
    Man, I always wondered what happened to the ESOL kids that I went to school with. Glad you were able to pry your way out of the small bus. I am sure someone can translate for you.

Unregistered
    Man, I always wondered what happened to the ESOL kids that I went to school with. Glad you were able to pry your way out of the small bus. I am sure someone can translate for you.
    This guy posts alot, I know who he is.... on mids he's a true c.unt , been a soft pus*y his whole time here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast