Florida Governor allows recent retired FRS officers back to work. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    My ego, doesn't need to be fed! I'm retired and plan to stay that way. As far as off duties went. Me (by choice, never worked any) All this BS of us the new guys and (we) the retired is stupid. If your lucky and make it to your 30+, then enjoy what you have and forget this place. Times have changed since most retired, it's not that many couldn't adapt and do this new so-called policing, where you have to kiss the azz of your Sgt or above. We or I, I should say, is Sgt's were at one time a good breed and backed their people. Now you all want to be stars on social media or think if I, write Johnny up, then staff will view me as a team player, they can count on. Forget, the guys from yesteryear and do your thing to the best of your ability and go home to your family. Yes, we enjoy this back-n-forward, some have going. It passes the time, especially reading where some get hot under the collar over stupidly. Closing with the words heard all over the world:
    Can't we all just get along?????

Unregistered
    Retired and still on this page what a loser get a life and enjoy your pension you stupid fu*k, you old crooked old timers wouldn’t last a day with a body cam

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retired and still on this page what a loser get a life and enjoy your pension you stupid fu*k, you old crooked old timers wouldn’t last a day with a body cam
    Ortiz it must be sad to know that you spend every waking moment write sh. T here and on police chats. You are a f..king loser that eventually will get a Reality check. You ain’t going to make it to retirement and you will not be allow to the Fop meeting it’s called karma bitc h and it got your number

Unregistered
    Can you imagine some of our retirees that can’t Even walk back in a uniform. No thank you. You will get in the way.

Unregistered
    I’m in better shape than half the department and I smoke cigars for fun I’ve done more police work than the new pansy .

Unregistered
    Stay home and think of the old days. I did this, I was better at that, bla bla bla.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the governor authorized the returned of recently retired officers back to work waving the one year frs time-limited requirement. So what is the city doing with our reserve officers? Nothing!!

This will get worse before it gets any better.

Hey, javi it's monday are you back to work? No. They should put you working at the front desk in civilian attire so they can let a real uniform officer back out in the street.
    frs is the best retirement pension...

Unregistered
    Does anybody knows if the lube is coming back

Unregistered
    Does anybody knows if the lube is coming back
    Didn't they lube you before?

Unregistered
    I have a life, coming on here and seeing you get ALL p!ssed off. At least I did make it 32 years. You, maybe? The way you get all lady like and talk sh!t on a web site, where you don't have to say who you really are. Wow your the poster child of what's all wrong with this department. Now, stop arresting the homeless and those with open containers and try and I do mean try to be a real man and go after those that have committed real crimes. Oh and pull your head out of staff's azz before you vaper lock. Body cam's is that the best you can do? Hero, maybe one day if your lucky enough to make it to retirement, without being a busted up by your peers or that little crack head lady, for being a Richard (d!ck) then we can talk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast