Florida Governor allows recent retired FRS officers back to work. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They Wouldn’t last a day in modern day policing racist pig
    At least I don't duck calls pajaro de mierda!

Unregistered
    Our reserves are a disaster ready to happen. Some of them can’t even walk. Let them be retired. Stay home.
    Does this mean that George " The Woman Beater " Arias, is coming back, with his AR-15 ???????

I'm the Chief, I told you already !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    They Wouldn’t last a day in modern day policing racist pig
    Hahaha! You're right. This is the do-nothing social media selfie era. You people have no idea how we worked. But who cares that's the past. Keep following people like ORTIZ.

Unregistered
    This old *******s were lazy and zeroes I have almost 20 years on and I know most of them, always milking calls and complaining. Stay retired losers!

Unregistered
    This old *******s were lazy and zeroes I have almost 20 years on and I know most of them, always milking calls and complaining. Stay retired losers!
    Wow! You are a veteran. You're almost out. You must have only a couple of years left. No more than 10 with the drop.

Unregistered
    Does this mean that George " The Woman Beater " Arias, is coming back, with his AR-15 ???????

I'm the Chief, I told you already !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sarge come back and straighten this place up!!!

Unregistered
    Sarge come back and straighten this place up!!!
    The Sarge can't he will be 39 for DV immediately ...... Oh I forgot , he's the Chief of the Streets ...... I remember when the Chambliss brothers beat his scranny arse to a pulp and shredded his uniform of his scranny arse !!!!! The Sarege was screamming like the ***** that he is because he was being beating by real men, and a defenseless woman, that loved him and cared for him and his child ........ the type of person, that without a uniform aint shit ...... hey George, are you still painting your toes in ***** Pink ?????? You remember, when you twisted your ankle working at bayfront park, and fire rescue had to fight with you to get your boots off, and then your socks ... Everyone was schocked and then surprised that you had all your toes painted in ***** Pink ..... Guys from Fire Rescue pissed in their pants along with all of us !!!!!! I bet you must of BEAT Mari ( RIP ) really good when you got home that night , huh George ??????? Please come back PUTA

Unregistered
    It looks like somebody got Butt Hurt here! Apparently whoever it is, must of have been disciplined by the sarge back in the day.

Unregistered
    It looks like somebody got Butt Hurt here! Apparently whoever it is, must of have been disciplined by the sarge back in the day.
    LMAO ...... disciplined you said, please little george, you never were able to discipline any of us, the entire crew got the Woman Beater ... oops I mean the sarge demoted ...... you remember little georgie, when you worked the back gate for security for Years, after your demotion ....... remember little goerge, how you would have to open the gate for all of us and we would piss in your face ???????

I can see you wearing the Bumble Bee sun glasses, as you would life the rear gate .... lmao

butt hurt ????? lmao ... one of the reasons, little georgie, would beat his deceased wife, was because, he's been impotent for years ..... not even the blue bill got little georgie to wake up .........

do you still have the black boots little georgie ........ the ones that Fire rescue fought with you to take off your foot after they thought you had broken an ankle ???????

and then Fire rescue had to fight you to take your socks off .... you remember little george ... when all of us on your crew saw your little toe nails all painted in B**tch pink .... we all pissed in our pants and the look on your face .....lmao

Unregistered
    Maricon we knew how to throw a good beatdown back in the day unlike you pansy *****es with your stupid shaved eyebrows like a bunch maricones!!! Go get your bikini waxing and shut the hell up sucia!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast