DeSantis calls for retired cops to come back - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aren't you a big puzzy! You coming back as a reserve like all the other losers with no lives?
    Well if I did come back I would be a ranking officer and look for you to get fired you pos looser. I make more sitting at home while you take extended breaks and milk the system.

Unregistered
    Aren't you a big puzzy! You coming back as a reserve like all the other losers with no lives?
    GFY, you wish you were in our position. 3% COLA every year guaranteed, while you fight for crumbs every three years.
    Doing whatever I want daily, while you hump calls. I hope you get the virus or worse. You POS will be lucky if you ever make retirement. Enjoy those 30 years d*ick head!!!!

Unregistered
    I've been retired for awhile now and If I do come back, are we
    wearing those cool looking Stetson hats?

Unregistered
    GFY, you wish you were in our position. 3% COLA every year guaranteed, while you fight for crumbs every three years.
    Doing whatever I want daily, while you hump calls. I hope you get the virus or worse. You POS will be lucky if you ever make retirement. Enjoy those 30 years d*ick head!!!!
    You are quite the angry little puzzy. If you ever worked at bso, which I highly doubt, you probably did nothing all day and sucked your thumb or something else.
    Big fat tub of schit....if you get the virus you'll die for sure you old fat phuck! Lol

Unregistered
    You are quite the angry little puzzy. If you ever worked at bso, which I highly doubt, you probably did nothing all day and sucked your thumb or something else.
    Big fat tub of schit....if you get the virus you'll die for sure you old fat phuck! Lol
    HAHAHA, you sound like the one getting all worked up chump. I guess that long 30 years is really getting to you huh. Trust me you wont make it.

Unregistered
    Well if I did come back I would be a ranking officer and look for you to get fired you pos looser. I make more sitting at home while you take extended breaks and milk the system.
    Still can't figure out the difference between "looser" and "loser"? I'd love to see your reports. I'll give you a hint...The first is after I started banging your wife and the other is what you were always seen as.

Unregistered
    This is a person that thrives on belittling others to make himself feel better... probably suffers from poor self esteem and a little pee pee....
    I do not have low self esteem....but seriously, do I look fat?

Unregistered
    I do not have low self esteem....but seriously, do I look fat?
    Yes Keith, you do!

Unregistered
    This is great news!! Under sheriff tony, I retired as a deputy but I can come back as a Major.
    Only if you are black

Unregistered
    Unjustly Fired cops , too 🤩🤩

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast