Scott Israel creates one big mess - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Where is my post MOD?

Why did I get a pop up message saying my post won't be visible until reviewed by MOD?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did I get a pop up message saying my post won't be visible until reviewed by MOD?
    It's because you didn't check the I'm not a robot, ya big dummy. Try it again....im sure you have something important to say lol
    P.S. Go SAD....love that now lol

Unregistered
    LMAO @ SAD ......Israel didn't destroy the agency....it was bad before....again, I have to remind your tiny mind about the powertrac controversy and Ken Jenne going to jail....oh yea....those were glorious times at bso my tiny coc#ked friend.....Israel caused his own demise by taking on the NRA and then by being a dumbazz arrogant douchebag....and I agree he definately put bso in the national spotlight but that was because he was dumb enough to go head to head with fox news and NRA lobbyist....dumb.....but from the inside out, BSO has been a joke for 20+ years.....now go SAD lol
    Granted it has sucked for over 20 years, but the only fool that has national memes and is the face of cowardice is your boyfriend Scotty boy! Now be a good girl and go lick your hero’s candied nuts!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredblonhed View Post
    Everything that’s bad about BSO today was started by Scott Israel. Tony doesn’t know any better, because the BSO structure was already set in motion by the worst, most incompetent law enforcement leader in US history. What’s really scary, are the few people that continue to support and think he’s amazing. Let’s make something perfectly clear, these people all needs jobs.
    No you got it wrong again loser. How about we start with Lamdirty.

Unregistered

Scotty and some of his buddies

Let's see, Jackie boy had a reputation of making things disappear from Fort Lauderdale like I'm sure he did at BSO. So Scotty made him the Colonel of professional standards, what a joke! And changing policy. But they bring in Gerald Fuller as a deputy and make him in a captain with their magic wand, again screwing the men and women in green that deserve the position. Then there's the drunk Robert Pusins, the do nothing making 6 figures. Over community services which included communications. And after the airport shooting they took everything away from him but communications so he can play nice with the county and get something worked out! He failed again! Oh, Jan, Jan, Jan Jordan, Scotty brought her in to show diversity. Jordan wouldn't even visit the LGBT community! Jordan was always a no show and bounced around because Scotty didn't know what to do with her. We all know her failure at the cost of innocent lives. Jim Pollen, the jackass! What does a motor sergeant know about being a DLE colonel?
    Steve Kinsey must be hanging out with Gary Palmer! Never seen around! Harrington, getting a BSO veterans job and making the employees life hell. There is more to share! The best for last, Ira Goldberg! The most incompetent, illiterate and arrogant person. In his pea brain he actually thought he was a captain! Number one scammer, but his day will come. Utterly repulsive and one day he will wake up with nothing and maybe think about all the people he screwed because he is a heartless piece of crap!

Unregistered
    Why can't there be a qualified and honest candidate?

Unregistered

Russ Diperna begged to help the dummy SSI

Scott surrounded himself with incompetent uneducated people, he listen to the wrong people when he had somebody brilliant right next to him Russ DiPerna, I had a front seat to the shit show, Scott Israel would make a horrible security guard at the mall, especially the mall where he stole the perfume

Unregistered
    Jenne put BSO on the map as a major player. He fukked up surrounding himself with self serving scvmbags like Auer, Brennen, Carney, Frey, Feltgen, and the rest of the useless POS. Then they surrounded themselves with more morons...how many uselss "captains" in hiding?, Montgomery, Gillette. Then BSO imploded and we have been screwed overe since then. Lamberti had his chance and would still be sheriff if he didn't fall into that same trap. It was his job to lose and he did. Then we got stuck with the lying scvmbag Isreal.....there is no end in sight.
    Just keep making your money and protect yourself. The county commission are a bunch of thieves and so is Phony Temp Tony. Take care of yourself first.

Unregistered
    I am embarrassed to work here.

Unregistered

Mutual

I am embarrassed to work here.
    The feeling is mutual. We are embarrassed you work here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast