Scott Israel creates one big mess
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregisteredblonhed

Scott Israel creates one big mess

Everything that’s bad about BSO today was started by Scott Israel. Tony doesn’t know any better, because the BSO structure was already set in motion by the worst, most incompetent law enforcement leader in US history. What’s really scary, are the few people that continue to support and think he’s amazing. Let’s make something perfectly clear, these people all needs jobs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredblonhed View Post
    Everything that’s bad about BSO today was started by Scott Israel. Tony doesn’t know any better, because the BSO structure was already set in motion by the worst, most incompetent law enforcement leader in US history. What’s really scary, are the few people that continue to support and think he’s amazing. Let’s make something perfectly clear, these people all needs jobs.
    You have some serious mental issues if you think israel made bso bad....or maybe you're a rookie. BSO has been bad since jenne....do you remember powertrac? Every sheriff has had their problems....I think the best sheriff was Bob Butterworth....of course you probably never heard of him. Even before jenne with Cochrine and even Navarro, although he first put bso on the map on a good way. I'm in no way a fan of Israel but I dont have a vendetta against him....there have been bad here for awhile....maybe you have a short memory....this guy Tony is worse than israel because hes completely incompetent and arrogant

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have some serious mental issues if you think israel made bso bad....or maybe you're a rookie. BSO has been bad since jenne....do you remember powertrac? Every sheriff has had their problems....I think the best sheriff was Bob Butterworth....of course you probably never heard of him. Even before jenne with Cochrine and even Navarro, although he first put bso on the map on a good way. I'm in no way a fan of Israel but I dont have a vendetta against him....there have been bad here for awhile....maybe you have a short memory....this guy Tony is worse than israel because hes completely incompetent and arrogant
    Butterworth gave us a nice raise. He went to the commission with us and rallied us.

Unregisterediwss

All of them

I was here for all of them, and yes Jenne created powertrac, and it sucked. But Israel completely destroyed this place. Tony is incompetent, but he’s just following Israel’s path of destruction. Every person Tony has promoted was on Israel’s fast track. Take a good look at them. We only have one person to thank for that, and that’s Scott Israel. Answer one question, was there any other BSO sheriff who went on national TV, and embarrassed the entire agency?

Unregistered
    You are a fool my fat friend! Who promoted a sick leave abusing moron who slept on alpha shift to Capt. who put the Neelys, Palmer, big pants Benjamin, that racist pig Judon and removed all whites from DOD command? No other than the thieving child sodomizing, shoplifting, bid eared loser! Hey Scott glad you lost your to a Black man, you black arse kissing SOB! You got what you deserve.

Unregistered
    You are a fool my fat friend! Who promoted a sick leave abusing moron who slept on alpha shift to Capt. who put the Neelys, Palmer, big pants Benjamin, that racist pig Judon and removed all whites from DOD command? No other than the thieving child sodomizing, shoplifting, bid eared loser! Hey Scott glad you lost your to a Black man, you black arse kissing SOB! You got what you deserve.
    Hey dumbazz, I'm not defending Israel....I'm just saying your obsessed with this guy when theres others just as bad....you're just stupid and have a personal vendetta against him...he must have fired you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredblonhed View Post
    Oh shut up you fat non cop!! Pull your pants up and shave your stupid azz bearded! You now nothing about the best Sheriff SCOTT ISRAEL!! STFU and lose wait and stop eating 7 times during shift!! STFU

Unregistered
    Hey dumbazz, I'm not defending Israel....I'm just saying your obsessed with this guy when theres others just as bad....you're just stupid and have a personal vendetta against him...he must have fired you.
    Not so my fat jizz eating friend! He destroyed the agency and was justly shamed and removed! I’m just celebrating the fact that he reaped what he has sown! You my flamboyant friend can go SAD!

Unregistered
    Not so my fat jizz eating friend! He destroyed the agency and was justly shamed and removed! I’m just celebrating the fact that he reaped what he has sown! You my flamboyant friend can go SAD!
    LMAO @ SAD ......Israel didn't destroy the agency....it was bad before....again, I have to remind your tiny mind about the powertrac controversy and Ken Jenne going to jail....oh yea....those were glorious times at bso my tiny coc#ked friend.....Israel caused his own demise by taking on the NRA and then by being a dumbazz arrogant douchebag....and I agree he definately put bso in the national spotlight but that was because he was dumb enough to go head to head with fox news and NRA lobbyist....dumb.....but from the inside out, BSO has been a joke for 20+ years.....now go SAD lol

Unregistered
    LMAO @ SAD ......Israel didn't destroy the agency....it was bad before....again, I have to remind your tiny mind about the powertrac controversy and Ken Jenne going to jail....oh yea....those were glorious times at bso my tiny coc#ked friend.....Israel caused his own demise by taking on the NRA and then by being a dumbazz arrogant douchebag....and I agree he definately put bso in the national spotlight but that was because he was dumb enough to go head to head with fox news and NRA lobbyist....dumb.....but from the inside out, BSO has been a joke for 20+ years.....now go SAD lol
    Jenne put BSO on the map as a major player. He fukked up surrounding himself with self serving scvmbags like Auer, Brennen, Carney, Frey, Feltgen, and the rest of the useless POS. Then they surrounded themselves with more morons...how many uselss "captains" in hiding?, Montgomery, Gillette. Then BSO imploded and we have been screwed overe since then. Lamberti had his chance and would still be sheriff if he didn't fall into that same trap. It was his job to lose and he did. Then we got stuck with the lying scvmbag Isreal.....there is no end in sight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast