Walmart Off Duty??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Walmart Off Duty??

Are the Walmart jobs that are in the off duty queue that bad? I have heard horror stories about how the management treat deputies and have unrealistic expectations from an officer safety standpoint, yet I have never worked for them. I like making extra cash for times like these. Any input is appreciated. Stay well y’all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are the Walmart jobs that are in the off duty queue that bad? I have heard horror stories about how the management treat deputies and have unrealistic expectations from an officer safety standpoint, yet I have never worked for them. I like making extra cash for times like these. Any input is appreciated. Stay well y’all.
    There’s a reason why they are never filled. Why would you want to work the Fletcher Walmart?

Unregistered
    Places like that should be deemed a public nuisance and shut down! Call volume, arrested, and cases generated should be taken into account, reported to the county, and businesses like that should be cited and shut down if they don't clean themselves up. Remember back when retailers had uniformed security? Remember when JC Penny’s had a state trooper. This is what happens when a business uses shoplifting arrests as a money making scheme instead of telling suspicious people to fukking leave. Im glad they hire off duty, but its only because things got out of hand. They should all do that from the go and set an example that bad behavior will not be tolerated. Im all for scamming criminals, but not at the expense of officer time and resources.

Unregistered
    Don't do it bro. You will wish you hadn't. All money ain't good money.

Unregistered
    How about mange your money so you don’t have to work at Walmart

Unregistered
    If you’re doing it right...you work off duty to pad a savings account (create one of you don’t currently have one) or add to investment funds. Nothing wrong with off duty. Great way to build an emergency fund or some play money for some necessary r&r. HOWEVER, Don’t put yourself in a financial position where you have to work off duty to pay regular bills like some have. Save for a rainy day cause they will come. That’s what I do and I’m very happy 😆

Unregistered
    If you’re doing it right...you work off duty to pad a savings account (create one of you don’t currently have one) or add to investment funds. Nothing wrong with off duty. Great way to build an emergency fund or some play money for some necessary r&r. HOWEVER, Don’t put yourself in a financial position where you have to work off duty to pay regular bills like some have. Save for a rainy day cause they will come. That’s what I do and I’m very happy 😆
    Great point works for Major’s too. Seems Barlow and AC both are taking OD jobs away from deputies

Unregistered
    Great point works for Major’s too. Seems Barlow and AC both are taking OD jobs away from deputies
    Rodicio was stealing all the SRD jobs for close to a year when he first showed up. He only stopped after everyone complained to the LT. He was going as far as taking deputies off jobs at their own schools and assigning them to himself. He’s always been slimy but now he’s also a thief.

Unregistered
    Rodicio was stealing all the SRD jobs for close to a year when he first showed up. He only stopped after everyone complained to the LT. He was going as far as taking deputies off jobs at their own schools and assigning them to himself. He’s always been slimy but now he’s also a thief.
    He has always been a scum bag

Unregistered
    What kind of supervisor steals from his own deputies? Hundreds of jobs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast