How many are you hiring? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NPPD is honestly a joke. Go somewhere more respectable
    Agreed, NPPD is a good ole boys department.

Unregistered

Yea

I think New College is a very respectable place and we should all go there

Unregistered

What be said

Yea I heard Arcadia PD is also very respectable

Unregistered
    Go Charlotte county or airport pd.

Unregistered

shady

The favortism in this place is over the top. Admin doesn't even try to hide it. If you're from Lee County you'll be hired at a higher rate and promoted quickly, even if it's against policy. Even over more qualified, seniority guys. The officers are great but shady shady shady admin.

Unregistered
    The favortism in this place is over the top. Admin doesn't even try to hide it. If you're from Lee County you'll be hired at a higher rate and promoted quickly, even if it's against policy. Even over more qualified, seniority guys. The officers are great but shady shady shady admin.

Ok I will play your game. Name one that was promoted that violated policy, name one in which someone else applied and was more qualified. One of the Commanders and one of the Captains never worked for Lee. Who was more qualified?

Unregistered
    Ok I will play your game. Name one that was promoted that violated policy, name one in which someone else applied and was more qualified. One of the Commanders and one of the Captains never worked for Lee. Who was more qualified?
    Actually two out of three captains never worked for Lee. All three were promoted under this Chief. Kinda blows that theory out of the water.

Unregistered
    Actually two out of three captains never worked for Lee. All three were promoted under this Chief. Kinda blows that theory out of the water.
    commander ES, promoted twice, inspite of being hired with a criminal record, merely because hes ass ch CM hatchet man

Unregistered
    Let me rephase Lee County or buddies. MB hires in as reserve and promoted to capt. BG hired in as patrol promoted to detective promoted to sgt promoted to cmdr, in what? Less than a year. PH cmdr. NG and DB promoted from patrol to detective. The most recent cmdr position posted as civilian but hired as sworn, without posting as sworn and giving anyone inhouse an opportunity to even apply. Now we have another one hired in. I'm sure she will be fast tracked like all the rest. Its common knowledge that its a waste of time to apply for promotions if your not an admin minion.

Unregistered
    So as I stated before. Which ones were not qualified for their positions AND had more qualified applicant? I would love to hear who you think wasn’t qualified and who was more qualified. Your answer will tell if you really have any clue about law enforcement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast