How many are you hiring? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me rephase Lee County or buddies. MB hires in as reserve and promoted to capt. BG hired in as patrol promoted to detective promoted to sgt promoted to cmdr, in what? Less than a year. PH cmdr. NG and DB promoted from patrol to detective. The most recent cmdr position posted as civilian but hired as sworn, without posting as sworn and giving anyone inhouse an opportunity to even apply. Now we have another one hired in. I'm sure she will be fast tracked like all the rest. Its common knowledge that its a waste of time to apply for promotions if your not an admin minion.
    BG was never a detective or Sergeant. He was a Commander after field training and then a Captain.

Unregistered
    Notice the poster bashing the promotions never posted who was more qualified? Come on you cant have it both ways, if you are gonna bash then tell who was more qualified or should we just promote someone because they occupied a seat long enough? I will be waiting. Also which ones were not qualified?

Unregistered
    BG was never a detective or Sergeant. He was a Commander after field training and then a Captain.
    Try again. He was a detective, economic crimes. Obviously not long. Not long enough for you to notice.

Unregistered
    Notice the poster bashing the promotions never posted who was more qualified? Come on you cant have it both ways, if you are gonna bash then tell who was more qualified or should we just promote someone because they occupied a seat long enough? I will be waiting. Also which ones were not qualified?
    There are many qualified, they just don't waste their time when they know it's decided before it's even posted.

Unregistered
    There are many qualified, they just don't waste their time when they know it's decided before it's even posted.
    I keep waiting and everyone fails to answer. Who was more qualified. Lets go position by position.

The Chief promoted CM to Deputy Chief. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted SK to Captain. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted MB to Captain (and previously Commander). Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted PH to Commander. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted BG to Captain (and previously Commander). Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted ES to Commander. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted JB to Sergeant. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted ML to Commander. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted SM to Sergeant. Who was more qualified?

I bet you can't and won't answer these simple questions.

Unregistered
    I keep waiting and everyone fails to answer. Who was more qualified. Lets go position by position.

The Chief promoted CM to Deputy Chief. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted SK to Captain. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted MB to Captain (and previously Commander). Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted PH to Commander. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted BG to Captain (and previously Commander). Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted ES to Commander. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted JB to Sergeant. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted ML to Commander. Who was more qualified?

The Chief promoted SM to Sergeant. Who was more qualified?

I bet you can't and won't answer these simple questions.
    Gee CM many are. But we all know the corrupt mess VC got you the job you have now. You are not fooling anyone.

Unregistered
    Gee CM many are. But we all know the corrupt mess VC got you the job you have now. You are not fooling anyone.
    HHHHMMM....Still no answers. I guess because nobody can. LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123