Two Stahls is a conflict of interest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s an important enough position to where she is listed on the PBA website as an executive board member along with Steadman and Greenwell. How can the current PBA President continue downplaying this fact. It’s just more proof that he thinks all members are idiots and he is smarter than them.
    Not a conflict

Unregistered
    Not a conflict nor subordinate thats an elected executive board meet she resigned from treasurer do avoid the appearance of conflict
    I had to read this several times. I think I know what you are trying to say but not 100% sure.

Unregistered
    I had to read this several times. I think I know what you are trying to say but not 100% sure.
    Steadman’s grammar coach is Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey so please bare with him

Unregistered
    Steadman’s grammar coach is Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey so please bare with him

To all Members:

I just sent the below email and attachment to each Police Chief, Director Ramirez, Director Junior and Sheriff Ramsay, notifying them that while we are acutely sensitive to the release of any law enforcement information that is not legally required to be released, that sensitivity must bend to protect the overall safety of all members, who may not otherwise know that someone they have had contact with has tested positive to COVID-19. We took this action only after receiving many calls from concerned members who were not aware if they had potentially been exposed after hearing about someone in their department that has tested positive.

We do not take this position lightly, but we must use a common sense approach, as we know that this pandemic will get worse before it gets better. We take this position as we mourn the loss of BSO Deputy Shannon Bennett, who lost his life yesterday to COVID-19. While we pray he will be the only loss in the local law enforcement community, and the last loss of a law enforcement officer nationwide, we know that will likely not be the case.

Safety must trump privacy in these times, and we know that you, our members, demand that.

The PBA remains available 24/7 for your needs, be they COVID-19 related or something else. Please do not hesitate to contact us as we all navigate this together.

Stay safe,

Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
    The only thing MaryAnn does is give her brother an automatic vote. Otherwise, she’s useless just like she was on the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12