Failure to Serve and Protect - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a senior citizen, I believe I’ve earned the right for proper respect and service. Now I’ve contacted the police on three separate occasions to report violations of the corona virus rules and I’ve been ignored every time. I called when I saw people in the publix who were within 6 feet. More like 6 inches for crying out loud! The police officer on the phone refused to come and deal with this. Then I called twice when different neighbors clearly had more than 10 people in their home for gatherings. I know how many people live there and damn it they just violate the rules with no fear. So what in the hell are you people doing if you’re not going to answer the call of seniors?
    BS Troll. Issues like that are being addressed. I think your examples are a bit extreme. But I don’t believe you are who you claim you are.

Unregistered
    BS Troll. Issues like that are being addressed. I think your examples are a bit extreme. But I don’t believe you are who you claim you are.
    So, you don't think he is a senior citizen? LMAO Based on what?? LOL

Unregistered
    So, you don't think he is a senior citizen? LMAO Based on what?? LOL
    Don’t bother trying to get these fukkin azzholes to think with any logic.

Unregistered
    As a senior citizen
    Stopped reading right there. If true, you are probably cranky because you can't go mooch a 1/2 price coffee at McDonalds and sit there for hours sucking down the free wifi. Or is it because all your favorite eateries are closed and you can't go have dinner at 4:30 p.m. Quit your whining you self absorbed, entitled crotchety old boomer.

Unregistered
    Stopped reading right there. If true, you are probably cranky because you can't go mooch a 1/2 price coffee at McDonalds and sit there for hours sucking down the free wifi. Or is it because all your favorite eateries are closed and you can't go have dinner at 4:30 p.m. Quit your whining you self absorbed, entitled crotchety old boomer.
    Free coffee at McDonalds for seniors you moron. We get it all the time.

Unregistered
    Free coffee at McDonalds for seniors you moron. We get it all the time.
    Old farts got more problems then worrying about social distancing. FACT: Venereal Disease is highest among senior citizens then any other age group. Nasty ass horny boomers GTFOH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12