Failure to Serve and Protect
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Failure to Serve and Protect

As a senior citizen, I believe I’ve earned the right for proper respect and service. Now I’ve contacted the police on three separate occasions to report violations of the corona virus rules and I’ve been ignored every time. I called when I saw people in the publix who were within 6 feet. More like 6 inches for crying out loud! The police officer on the phone refused to come and deal with this. Then I called twice when different neighbors clearly had more than 10 people in their home for gatherings. I know how many people live there and damn it they just violate the rules with no fear. So what in the hell are you people doing if you’re not going to answer the call of seniors?

Unregistered
    We have better things to deal with lady!! Business checks, traffic stops, DUIs, sitting under shade trees, working out on duty!! Call your local governor smh

Unregistered
    Guarding empty parking lots, sitting under shade trees, extended meal breaks and working out on duty are my favorites. There are a few more I should not mention here but they are even more enjoyable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a senior citizen, I believe I’ve earned the right for proper respect and service. Now I’ve contacted the police on three separate occasions to report violations of the corona virus rules and I’ve been ignored every time. I called when I saw people in the publix who were within 6 feet. More like 6 inches for crying out loud! The police officer on the phone refused to come and deal with this. Then I called twice when different neighbors clearly had more than 10 people in their home for gatherings. I know how many people live there and damn it they just violate the rules with no fear. So what in the hell are you people doing if you’re not going to answer the call of seniors?
    Sorry for the mixup. Just report the violations directly to Sheriff Gualtieri at his email at rgualtieri@pcsonet.com He will get right on that. Sorry for the delay.

Unregistered
    If you are as member of an at-risk population, then you probably should sequester yourself at home. Do not leave it, unless you are wearing a positive pressure containment suit. Set up a decontamination area outside your house and use it whenever you return home.

Now, the authorizing statutes, under which the county and cities enacting these "rules" do not give them that authority. And, even the Governor has limited or no authority to order sequestration or quarantine [ aka incarceration] of healthy people. So, LEOs are going to be hesitant to "enforce" rules whiich may well prove to be unconstitutional. So, limited ot no enforcement is likely.

Unregistered
    This post was created by cop block personnel. I have and idea who the poster is but saying the name would create problems. You see that person is a crybaby and complains to the Mod.

Unregistered
    This post was created by cop block personnel. I have and idea who the poster is but saying the name would create problems. You see that person is a crybaby and complains to the Mod.
    Really? Was that same person responsible for the 118 calls for "distance" complaints to 911 just yesterday too dumbass?

Unregistered
    Really? Was that same person responsible for the 118 calls for "distance" complaints to 911 just yesterday too dumbass?
    Fake news.

Unregistered
    Fake news.
    Yeah, everybody is using the "tip line" just like Bob wants. LOL

Unregistered
    Distance complaints you say. WTF are you kidding me. First this would be misuse of 911 and then a subjective unenforceable 118 distance complaints.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast