Israeli food giveaway yesterday

Unregistered

Israeli food giveaway yesterday

Israel food giveaway, Ira tells people here is da food now remember to vote for Scott Israel, we da ones givin you da free stuff, it’s a recirculation

Unregistered

Quid pro quo

Food for votes per fredo Goldberg

Unregistered

Scott you will lose

Guaranteed little Scotty you will lose mainly because you’re a loser and you only care about yourself the campaign will get very ugly be ready

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guaranteed little Scotty you will lose mainly because you’re a loser and you only care about yourself the campaign will get very ugly be ready
    Again the one who has some sort of obsession sloth SI. Take your meds your a sick man. Seen to awkward your always talking about him. The only ugly one here is you and your fat mother. Ps get a life...

Unregistered

Scott funny response

You are reaching so low, how low will You go, you’re a sad human being get a job after this pandemic is over you are a self-serving loser God is watching you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again the one who has some sort of obsession sloth SI. Take your meds your a sick man. Seen to awkward your always talking about him. The only ugly one here is you and your fat mother. Ps get a life...
    Learn to write fat boy, the meds crack is old and you want to talk ugly, that would be your fat 375lb body!

Unregistered

Scott keeping walking your neighborhood

The people in your neighborhood don’t like you they think you’re an idiot and they wish you would move

Unregistered

Ira tink

Ira tink he gonna be Col dle, he’s telling everybody I’m going to be carnal when I get pushed back in office, God is real wov me