Please stop me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please stop me

Unregistered

Please stop me

Can some one provide me with the legal authority behind the sheriff’s stay at home “order”. There is none. Hence please stop me while I am driving.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can some one provide me with the legal authority behind the sheriff’s stay at home “order”. There is none. Hence please stop me while I am driving.
    Yeah yeah we all know the story. You hope you get illegally detained so you can sue. Well what if during this detention something went wrong? What if you tried to be a know it all tough guy and it caused an unfortunate chain of events? Like maybe you picked the wrong bad asss warrior to get tough with. And maybe you ended up living the rest of your life in a wheelchair. How much fun would you have with your lawsuit then, you fucckking assshole???!!!

Unregistered
    Yeah yeah we all know the story. You hope you get illegally detained so you can sue. Well what if during this detention something went wrong? What if you tried to be a know it all tough guy and it caused an unfortunate chain of events? Like maybe you picked the wrong bad asss warrior to get tough with. And maybe you ended up living the rest of your life in a wheelchair. How much fun would you have with your lawsuit then, you fucckking assshole???!!!
    Wow your crisis management team needs to get with this dolt. To begin with there are no more “Warriors” at the HCSO they all retired.

Anything that proceeds an unlawful stop is not lawful.

Let me explain that to the idiot who responded so they under stand, violation of my rights under the color of law.

As for ending up in a wheelchair, That would be okay, because you would be in a federal prison.

Further you assume that something bad would happen, I would hand you my DL, Registration, and proof of insurance, no conversation.

That’s all I am required to do, you my friend would have to articulate the reason, for the stop.

The “declaration” issued by the sheriff would not cover you.

You would be acting outside of your authority.

So you can now go back to licking your neighbors dog’s balls.

Unregistered
    The asshole starts off his response with “ you hope you get illegally detained so you can sue.

This person is the poster child of stupid

Unregistered
    Im a US citizen way before I am a deputy. I support the constitution, rights, second amendment, speech, and all those things people file law suites over and try to get cops in trouble for. However, I am still deputy and will still enforce whatever order the governor imposes. These stay at home orders are wreaking havoc on our economy, so you know they are a last resort. This virus is killing people, so I fully support any “constitutional right violating” order temporarily stripping us of our rights (deputy or not). Dumbasses are spreading this plague. It should be common sense for people to stay in and stay away from each other. However, based on my experience, people are generally stupid especially when they collectively think in masses via social media causing serious group think mentalities, so the government must think for them.

Keep in mind that anti cop anti government liberal democrats that bittch about their civil rights and want everything free usually live their lives in a way in which the attracts all kinds of government attention like cops constantly at their house and/or government assistance. Basically the inappreciative non contributors the government has to help and think for. While pro government pro cop hard working educated contributing republican type people usually work hard to help themselves not bother the police and require no government assistance or the government mixed up in their lives. Those are the ones that support our governor’s decision to keep us safe. Those are the ones that use common sense.

Which one are you? That all being said, its the morons that cause orders like this to exist How about shut you cocck pleaser and stop spreading this plague.

Unregistered
    Im a US citizen way before I am a deputy. I support the constitution, rights, second amendment, speech, and all those things people file law suites over and try to get cops in trouble for. However, I am still deputy and will still enforce whatever order the governor imposes. These stay at home orders are wreaking havoc on our economy, so you know they are a last resort. This virus is killing people, so I fully support any “constitutional right violating” order temporarily stripping us of our rights (deputy or not). Dumbasses are spreading this plague. It should be common sense for people to stay in and stay away from each other. However, based on my experience, people are generally stupid especially when they collectively think in masses via social media causing serious group think mentalities, so the government must think for them.

Keep in mind that anti cop anti government liberal democrats that bittch about their civil rights and want everything free usually live their lives in a way in which the attracts all kinds of government attention like cops constantly at their house and/or government assistance. Basically the inappreciative non contributors the government has to help and think for. While pro government pro cop hard working educated contributing republican type people usually work hard to help themselves not bother the police and require no government assistance or the government mixed up in their lives. Those are the ones that support our governor’s decision to keep us safe. Those are the ones that use common sense.

Which one are you? That all being said, its the morons that cause orders like this to exist How about shut you cocck pleaser and stop spreading this plague.
    Should they stay home? Yes! Are they going to? No! And that’s evidenced by the lack of adherence this very weekend. Call volume doubled this weekend after being low for the past week. We’ve had several violent, in progress calls. The daytime DUIs are out of control and the domestics and baker acts are becoming increasingly prevalent. Why are we holding so many calls when we are flooded with re-assigned units? Because no one is following the order. And we are catering to the non-adherence by taking calls that are occurring where people aren’t supposed to be. How did you get jumped by 15 people at the park? You’re supposed to be in your house. X8! If the office really was serious about this order, than they would get serious about it. Right now, it’s nothing more than showboating for the public for votes. And like any community, the ones who are good and decent and are naturally going to follow the rules, they do. The bad guys that break the rules, do just that. And now there’s more of them doing it because they were released early from jail and are now flooding our communities. If the office is going to put their foot down, then slam it down. Don’t be wishy-washy about it.

Unregistered
    Shut your cocck sucker and do as you’re told, steroid boy. There will be plenty of time for your steroids later.

Unregistered
    Should they stay home? Yes! Are they going to? No! And that’s evidenced by the lack of adherence this very weekend. Call volume doubled this weekend after being low for the past week. We’ve had several violent, in progress calls. The daytime DUIs are out of control and the domestics and baker acts are becoming increasingly prevalent. Why are we holding so many calls when we are flooded with re-assigned units? Because no one is following the order. And we are catering to the non-adherence by taking calls that are occurring where people aren’t supposed to be. How did you get jumped by 15 people at the park? You’re supposed to be in your house. X8! If the office really was serious about this order, than they would get serious about it. Right now, it’s nothing more than showboating for the public for votes. And like any community, the ones who are good and decent and are naturally going to follow the rules, they do. The bad guys that break the rules, do just that. And now there’s more of them doing it because they were released early from jail and are now flooding our communities. If the office is going to put their foot down, then slam it down. Don’t be wishy-washy about it.
    I bet if Grady Judd says don’t leave your house, MFers ain’t leaving their houses! I wonder why that is?

Unregistered
    I bet if Grady Judd says don’t leave your house, MFers ain’t leaving their houses! I wonder why that is?
    You can not compare Grady to CC. Apples and oranges. A real police leader VS an internet showboater.

Unregistered
    This agency is not and had not been prepared for this virus. This agency cant even handle peak hours on any given day with no pandemic.

These re-assigned units you speak of are of no help. On most days they sign in under their unit numbers and are told to “help out”. Help out? Take all calls and paper. Not alarms and 911’s. Some patrol shift commanders, the good ones with balls, make them log into zone and are treated like primary units. As they should be. Most act as if they shouldn't have to take paper because they are re-assigned. Bull shiiit! You are a cop, be a cop. We do have a bunch sitting around the districts though. Hit the damn streets!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast