Check point

Thread: Check point

Unregistered

Check point

I’m glad to see all the troopers at the checkpoint. I’m sure they are working hard long shifts. Bless them.

Unregistered
    Yes, operation "Yankee Doodle" is a go. Be sure to stop by the recruitment tent at the checkpoint to join Florida's finest for acess into Florida.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, operation "Yankee Doodle" is a go. Be sure to stop by the recruitment tent at the checkpoint to join Florida's finest for acess into Florida.
    FHP and “Florida’s Finest” referenced together? 😂😂😂 Only in their own dreams!

Unregistered
    FHP and “Florida’s Finest” referenced together? 😂😂😂 Only in their own dreams!
    You must be new. FHP is the navy seals of law enforcement everybody wants to be a trooper.

Unregistered
    You must be new. FHP is the navy seals of law enforcement everybody wants to be a trooper.
    😂 Thanks. I needed a good laugh. When you look at those chubbies you know they can’t find a different job. FHP is the orca of law enforcement.

Unregistered
    😂 Thanks. I needed a good laugh. When you look at those chubbies you know they can’t find a different job. FHP is the orca of law enforcement.
    Says the dip $hit of LEO Affiars!