Health services scare
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Health services scare

So I've been called like 6 times by health services with this "look, dont worry but we are just checking". Send all of patrol to get tested and that's that. I got called on my day off to answer questions about a call I had a week ago and who i contacted there. SMH...

Unregistered
    All they are doing is making cops not want to 15 with anyone. Never leave the car. Have complainant or victim give you report via phone.

Unregistered

Wtf

They are checking on you dumb ass stop ****ing complaining and remember wtf you do for a Living

Unregistered
    Stay in your cars. The bridge keeps sending cops to stupid calls. There is no reason why they should be sending you to a stupid loud music call. Who the fûck cares

Unregistered

09/06 and survive

Stay in your cars and don’t stop, challenge or doing anything. The department doesn’t care for any of you, nor have they supplied you with the proper equipment. Remember you probably will survive the circus-19 virus but think of your families (children and Elders). The higher ups sit back and do not lead. They are lost!! Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stay in your cars and don’t stop, challenge or doing anything. The department doesn’t care for any of you, nor have they supplied you with the proper equipment. Remember you probably will survive the circus-19 virus but think of your families (children and Elders). The higher ups sit back and do not lead. They are lost!! Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
    Waaaaaahhhh do you job and shut up already

Unregistered
    So I am ordered to go home and call Concerta. After an hour wait I talk to a doctor who tells me to stay home and quarantine. Doctor says I'm not having any symptoms so they aren't going to send me to get tested. So now what? Anyone have an answer? Cus not a single Sergeant or lieutenant knew what the next step is. Anyone?

Unregistered
    You must be a troll or your Sgt can’t follow instructions. Did you go to the website? Did you Sgt email concentra the form so you can get tested??

Unregistered
    Do your job and cut the whining.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I am ordered to go home and call Concerta. After an hour wait I talk to a doctor who tells me to stay home and quarantine. Doctor says I'm not having any symptoms so they aren't going to send me to get tested. So now what? Anyone have an answer? Cus not a single Sergeant or lieutenant knew what the next step is. Anyone?
    Or you didn't talk to the right Sgt or Lt!! Only a few actually have their stuff together and know their stuff. Most Commanders are lost too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast