COVID-19 Briefing from FHP Colonel? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm pretty sure we don't have a colonel. Haven't seen or heard of anyone meeting one in many years.

Unregistered
    He’s been self quarantined for the last 30 days. He’s going above and beyond.

Unregistered
    He’s going for that ABC award.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes what should one do if they get pulled over? Is there a social distance practice being put in place while interacting with a State Trooper? Will they be handling our Driver Licenses and then handing them back to us? Will they be using hand sanitizer and/or wearing gloves to ensure they don’t get infected and spread it along to others?
    Yes, exactly like that.

Unregistered
    I'm pretty sure we don't have a colonel. Haven't seen or heard of anyone meeting one in many years.
    Are you needy that you need his attention and a pat on the head?

Unregistered
    Are you needy that you need his attention and a pat on the head?
    No, but some information or direction from GHQ would be nice. Sit back and collect that fat check.

Unregistered
    No, but some information or direction from GHQ would be nice. Sit back and collect that fat check.
    Don’t you have a District and Troop Chain of Command? I bet your Troop Commander has been talking with GHQ. If you are needing direction, start with your Captain!

Unregistered
    Don’t you have a District and Troop Chain of Command? I bet your Troop Commander has been talking with GHQ. If you are needing direction, start with your Captain!
    How about start with your Sergeant?

Unregistered
    Bang you spoon on your high chair and maybe daddy will give you some attention!

Unregistered
    Out of touch.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast