COVID-19 Briefing from FHP Colonel? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Simple, stay home and burn all your time if you are so paranoid. Then come out after, or join the Reserve in the meantime and go work milking cows at a farm or something.
    Perhaps you should go to the Officer Down Memorial Page and observe that their has been 50 or so Officers killed from this disease if you think it’s a joke.

Unregistered
    Then if the agency does not allow for distancing and masks in training per the CDC guidelines. File a lawsuit .
    Wow, with that great legal mind of yours you must be a law student. SMH!

Unregistered
    Perhaps you should go to the Officer Down Memorial Page and observe that their has been 50 or so Officers killed from this disease if you think it’s a joke.
    With a the political crap surrounding this virus I’m surprised ODMP is not listing gun shot victims as COVID deaths.

Unregistered
    Then if the agency does not allow for distancing and masks in training per the CDC guidelines. File a lawsuit .

I’m curious what legal action can be taken for the Troopers forced to work the testing sites if they got infected. They’re there due to the people becoming combative due to the long waits. So you’re going to be forced to interact with someone that is infected or believed to be infected with a deadly virus. I for one have been given 1 KN95 mask and some thin napkin like masks that wouldn’t stop anything. I have a live in family member that is high risk for this virus, I would have to respectfully decline that assignment.

Unregistered
    I’m curious what legal action can be taken for the Troopers forced to work the testing sites if they got infected. They’re there due to the people becoming combative due to the long waits. So you’re going to be forced to interact with someone that is infected or believed to be infected with a deadly virus. I for one have been given 1 KN95 mask and some thin napkin like masks that wouldn’t stop anything. I have a live in family member that is high risk for this virus, I would have to respectfully decline that assignment.
    Incredible. Thank you for sharing.

Unregistered
    Go work your s15 you little whiner

Unregistered
    And you can be respectfully fired.

Unregistered
    Is FHP really working test sites? Almost everyone has family at home they could bring stuff home to.

Unregistered
    Perhaps you should stop being one of the gullible fools. Most of the "killed from this disease " death were false positives and fake news. Just like those who died from covid related gun shots. Please don't insult us with your foolishness.

Unregistered
    Perhaps you should stop being one of the gullible fools. Most of the "killed from this disease " death were false positives and fake news. Just like those who died from covid related gun shots. Please don't insult us with your foolishness.
    Lol...COVID @ the whitehouse

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345