Bob is walking a tightrope, in a windstorm with the rope in fire - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    So, Bob knew back on at least the 3-22-20 and kept it a secret from everybody so they would still go to work... Nice Bob. I see how much you care.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/pinel...BU-DB5aSda3eUA

Unregistered
    But that can't be true. Bob himself gave speech at the county commissioner's meeting on 3-25-20 and he said that the PCSO jail was the safest place in all of Pinellas County because he did such a good job.

Unregistered

Time for Training

Officer safety does not trump constitutional and state law. I'm a LEO myself and since he was not committing a crime or suspected of commiting a crime. You violated his 2,4, and possibly 9th constitutional rights. Ignorance of FL state statute does not allow for you to basically Agg Assault him and kidnap him at gun point. Please us this as a learning tool for all younger officers. Officer safety must be responsible and objective. I find all your actions grossly negligent and dangerous. And before one of you mouths off I have my Law Degree and am admitted to practice in your state.

Unregistered

Time for Training

Sorry was typing from my phone but a case could be made for violation of his 5 Constitutional right.in addition to the state charges. And in addition because this was done under the color of law, a 1983 Federal Complaint I feel could be lodged.

Unregistered
    Cop block pricks in full effect

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry was typing from my phone but a case could be made for violation of his 5 Constitutional right.in addition to the state charges. And in addition because this was done under the color of law, a 1983 Federal Complaint I feel could be lodged.
    All talk. STFU and do it instead of talking. Nobody cares what you think about it. The question is always what the fukc are you gonna do about it, azzhole???

Unregistered
    All talk. STFU and do it instead of talking. Nobody cares what you think about it. The question is always what the fukc are you gonna do about it, azzhole???
    Dude, WTF are you even talking about? We are talking about deputies lives here. Bob keeping an infectious breakout of coronavirus a secret from agency employees as well as the public is literally playing with deputy and civilian lives. What the **** is everybody else going to do about it? I guess let you assholes get sick and die if you don't even care about it yourselves.

Unregistered
    Some clown talking about rights violations has nothing to with this topic. Trolls

Unregistered
    Stop trying to act like a jack boot thug. If you really are a LEO you should care. Trampling on people's rights are not what makes us LEOs. And ignorance and attitudes like yours is what gives us all a bad name.

To the comments about Trolls, go back a page and then a few before that. There is a story about Deputies pulling guns onna guy fishing with an AR slung over his shoulder.

Unregistered
    Yes fishing with a ar15 is normal. You are definitely not a leo more like a cop block hack.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast