Bob is walking a tightrope, in a windstorm with the rope in fire - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I could care less about megalomaniac Gualtieri and his political career but I am concerned about me and my fellow deputies at the jail We don't want to deal with an epidemic in our workplace and get sick because of the management's recklessness and ignorance. I have never seen such utter stupidity in my entire career here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I could care less about megalomaniac Gualtieri and his political career but I am concerned about me and my fellow deputies at the jail We don't want to deal with an epidemic in our workplace and get sick because of the management's recklessness and ignorance. I have never seen such utter stupidity in my entire career here.
    Welol gosh I’m sorry that the Sheriff hasn’t personally apprised you of every freakin detail about how the agency is taking precautions. Poor you. Arrests are way down and who can be released has been released. Personal protection equipment has been issued. Policies have been pushed down. What else do you think needs to done? What’s missing? Is it that you have to go to work? If it’s a problem you shouldn’t have picked that field.

Unregistered
    Welol gosh I’m sorry that the Sheriff hasn’t personally apprised you of every freakin detail about how the agency is taking precautions. Poor you. Arrests are way down and who can be released has been released. Personal protection equipment has been issued. Policies have been pushed down. What else do you think needs to done? What’s missing? Is it that you have to go to work? If it’s a problem you shouldn’t have picked that field.
    Arrests are way down? Sure, but there are still hundreds of unnecessary contacts every single day. You patrol dumbasses drew guns on a man legally open carrying while fishing. Don't you know the law? Four of you put him on the ground and then manhandled him into the back of your patrol car. One of you idiots dropped the clip out of his gun onto the ground because you didn't know how to operate an AM-15. Then you pointed the man's loaded gun (one in the chamber) at the man, then spun around and pointed it at another deputy. You then put him into the back of your patrol car. IF he has C19, all four of you are now exposed. Anyone you put into the back of that car are now cross contaminated. You then bring the clothes you wore home to your family. AND THIS GUY BROKE NO LAW AND DID NOTHING ILLEGAL! How the hell is uneceesary contact like this helping ANYBODY? If his lawyer had not called SAB, you would have brought him into the jail.

Anybody that could be released has been? Half the people in here don't really need to be here and are not a threat to the public. You are still pulling people in for not paying child support, minor VOP, FTA's, ICE holds, D&D's. Are you patrol idiots insane? PPE has been issued? This place should be professionally deep cleaned every other day. It's not. The PPE that they are giving is not adequate. Would YOU go into an infected pod with what they have handed out? If so, come on down.

Unregistered
    Arrests are way down? Sure, but there are still hundreds of unnecessary contacts every single day. You patrol dumbasses drew guns on a man legally open carrying while fishing. Don't you know the law? Four of you put him on the ground and then manhandled him into the back of your patrol car. One of you idiots dropped the clip out of his gun onto the ground because you didn't know how to operate an AM-15. Then you pointed the man's loaded gun (one in the chamber) at the man, then spun around and pointed it at another deputy. You then put him into the back of your patrol car. IF he has C19, all four of you are now exposed. Anyone you put into the back of that car are now cross contaminated. You then bring the clothes you wore home to your family. AND THIS GUY BROKE NO LAW AND DID NOTHING ILLEGAL! How the hell is uneceesary contact like this helping ANYBODY? If his lawyer had not called SAB, you would have brought him into the jail.

Anybody that could be released has been? Half the people in here don't really need to be here and are not a threat to the public. You are still pulling people in for not paying child support, minor VOP, FTA's, ICE holds, D&D's. Are you patrol idiots insane? PPE has been issued? This place should be professionally deep cleaned every other day. It's not. The PPE that they are giving is not adequate. Would YOU go into an infected pod with what they have handed out? If so, come on down.
    Oh eat a ****ing ****. And what the hell is an
    AM-15 anyway retard? Go jump in a ****ing lake.

Unregistered
    Look azzhole, I work there and you do not judging from the BS you are spewping. Now STFU and go back to servicing Bob.

Unregistered
    Dear Open Carry Activist: Putting a line in the water and then walking away several hundred feet, and absolutely begging a LEO to stop you creates the scenario of you having guns pulled on you, etc. and being disarmed. Until we can investigate and determine what is going on, you place you and us under a lot of stress, and bad things can happen is a split second. Leo's have every right to disarm you while they are determining the facts and circumstances of what you are doing. The saddest part of this, some agencies have actually disciplined instead of backing their officers and you feel emboldened to continue trying to goad officers into these confrontations. If you are indeed fishing, walking several hundred feet from where you pole is in the water, makes it clear, this confrontation is what you are wanting. Shame on any police agency that doesnt defend the officers right to disarm you until they can investigate the circumstances of what you are doing.

Unregistered
    Look azzhole, I work there and you do not judging from the BS you are spewping. Now STFU and go back to servicing Bob.
    Ohhhhh!!!! 😢😭😢😳😢😳😢. You want to just go home until July for pay? Of course you do. Stop being a ***** and so your ****ing job.

Unregistered
    Cop block whacko all over this tread

Unregistered
    Oh eat a ****ing ****. And what the hell is an
    AM-15 anyway retard? Go jump in a ****ing lake.
    Are all PCSO deputies as stupid as you? Here, educate yourself.

https://andersonmanufacturing.com/al...-308/am15.html

Unregistered
    Dear Open Carry Activist: Putting a line in the water and then walking away several hundred feet, and absolutely begging a LEO to stop you creates the scenario of you having guns pulled on you, etc. and being disarmed. Until we can investigate and determine what is going on, you place you and us under a lot of stress, and bad things can happen is a split second. Leo's have every right to disarm you while they are determining the facts and circumstances of what you are doing. The saddest part of this, some agencies have actually disciplined instead of backing their officers and you feel emboldened to continue trying to goad officers into these confrontations. If you are indeed fishing, walking several hundred feet from where you pole is in the water, makes it clear, this confrontation is what you are wanting. Shame on any police agency that doesnt defend the officers right to disarm you until they can investigate the circumstances of what you are doing.
    OMG... can't you even PRETEND to know the law? Here it is. Study it. It should only take you a few hours because it is only one sentence long. I even capitalized the important part for you.

(h) A person engaged in fishing, camping, or lawful hunting OR GOING TO OR RETURNING FROM a fishing, camping, or lawful hunting expedition;

The man had a fishing pole IN HIS HAND. That means that he was either "going to" or "returning from" a fishing expedition. That is obvious to everybody else but you morons. I hear a fast settlement is in the works since you assholes F-ed up so badly and a lawsuit is already in the works. Gee, I wonder how much your ignorance is going to cost THIS time. You are just helping paint Bob as anti-second amendment.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast