Bob is walking a tightrope, in a windstorm with the rope in fire - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hate to say this but you wanna be Stetson dipshits are not only scared but have no idea what officer safety is all about. I guess fishing with a AR15 is normal to you. If I strapped on an AR15 walked into Lansbrook and started to fish in a pond behind your house, I’m sure you would call the police to determine who at what I’m doing. This is about a dipshit trying to press the 2nd amendment. Not only have the attorneys and judges made bad case law but are embarrassing themselves talking about this. GFY
    Well less name calling would def make your argument look more intelligent. But it doesn't matter what you think "normal" is. State statute dictates that such activity is legal and you are expected to stay current on laws and case law. You have no reasonable cause to draw down in this guy and seize his weapon, and then illegally search him. Sure you absolutely can check out with him and chat. But if he refused to talk or walks away from you he is within his rights.

Now we both agree this law needs to be looked at and have some restrictions in place. This was def not the intention when it was written. But don't be a sucker and take the bait. This guy will file and win a settlement from the county.

Besides anyone who served in the middle East and a slung rifle isn't alone considered a lethal threat. So put your gun away.

Unregistered
    There is video after video where PCSO deputies are woefully ignorant of the laws and the constitution. It is almost as if they received little to no training at all on either issue.

Unregistered
    Well less name calling would def make your argument look more intelligent. But it doesn't matter what you think "normal" is. State statute dictates that such activity is legal and you are expected to stay current on laws and case law. You have no reasonable cause to draw down in this guy and seize his weapon, and then illegally search him. Sure you absolutely can check out with him and chat. But if he refused to talk or walks away from you he is within his rights.

Now we both agree this law needs to be looked at and have some restrictions in place. This was def not the intention when it was written. But don't be a sucker and take the bait. This guy will file and win a settlement from the county.

Besides anyone who served in the middle East and a slung rifle isn't alone considered a lethal threat. So put your gun away.
    Statutorily you are correct. And we don’t deploy robots, they’re human, subject to error. Having said that in this day and age it’s pretty much expected that some random person with an AR15 slung in public should probably be checked on. You see we have these things called active shooters. And I’m not sure if you know but they don’t come with signs. Neither do crazy people out in public with guns, no sign either. So maybe you should wear a sign so we don’t have to interpret your intentions when you stupidly decide to sling an AR15 to go fishing. And it’s a pretty crappy interpretation of a vague statute to think that’s okay in a densely populated suburban county like Pinellas. But hey, that’s your right. That and the right to be stupid. But don’t be shocked when a deputy comes to check you out. Be realistic, this guy was hoping that would happen. And it did. I guess mission accomplished. Thanks for playing stupid games. You shouldn’t be surprised when you win stupid prizes. Dumb asses like that guy are going to ruin it for law abiding citizens who aren’t looking to become YouTube heroes. I believe in the 2nd Amendment with all my heart. I don’t want anyone to I fringe on that right. Please don’t help politicians pass laws because you had to make a point. And that state law can change. Regardless of what you believe.

Unregistered
    Statutorily you are correct. And we don’t deploy robots, they’re human, subject to error. Having said that in this day and age it’s pretty much expected that some random person with an AR15 slung in public should probably be checked on. You see we have these things called active shooters. And I’m not sure if you know but they don’t come with signs. Neither do crazy people out in public with guns, no sign either. So maybe you should wear a sign so we don’t have to interpret your intentions when you stupidly decide to sling an AR15 to go fishing. And it’s a pretty crappy interpretation of a vague statute to think that’s okay in a densely populated suburban county like Pinellas. But hey, that’s your right. That and the right to be stupid. But don’t be shocked when a deputy comes to check you out. Be realistic, this guy was hoping that would happen. And it did. I guess mission accomplished. Thanks for playing stupid games. You shouldn’t be surprised when you win stupid prizes. Dumb asses like that guy are going to ruin it for law abiding citizens who aren’t looking to become YouTube heroes. I believe in the 2nd Amendment with all my heart. I don’t want anyone to I fringe on that right. Please don’t help politicians pass laws because you had to make a point. And that state law can change. Regardless of what you believe.
    Ignorant, scared Police like Selzman shoot and kill a whole lot more people than active shooters do. Do we need a sign on them too?

There is a BIG difference between having an intelligent deputy cautiously and professionally approach a man fishing with a gun and have a consensual conversation with them rather than having a cowardly, scared irresponsible moron deputy draw his gun, threaten to kill an innocent man and violate his rights, and AFTER doing all that, KEEP violating his rights by illegally searching his backpack and be stupid enough to get caught on video calling the man a "stupid mother****er" for not having his ID in the backpack he is illegally searching.

But keep making lame excuses for PCSO incompetence, ignorance and malfeasance. It's what Bob does, so why not.

Unregistered
    Ignorant, scared Police like Selzman shoot and kill a whole lot more people than active shooters do. Do we need a sign on them too?

There is a BIG difference between having an intelligent deputy cautiously and professionally approach a man fishing with a gun and have a consensual conversation with them rather than having a cowardly, scared irresponsible moron deputy draw his gun, threaten to kill an innocent man and violate his rights, and AFTER doing all that, KEEP violating his rights by illegally searching his backpack and be stupid enough to get caught on video calling the man a "stupid mother****er" for not having his ID in the backpack he is illegally searching.

But keep making lame excuses for PCSO incompetence, ignorance and malfeasance. It's what Bob does, so why not.
    Mr. YouTube Hero, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone who has seen what you wrote is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

#BillyMadison

Unregistered

Oh boy we have a real hero on our hands. This guy (who is you) can go ahead and file a frivolous lawsuit ,I’m sure there will be no out of court settlement or it will never go to trial.
    You reference the middle east as if you served. If you did Im sure you suffer from a PTSD episode and now drawing a disability check from Uncle Sam. I wonder if I walked on your property with a AR15 slung over my shoulder if you would think it’s normal because that’s what happened in the middle east. What a clown.

Unregistered
    Mr. YouTube Hero, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone who has seen what you wrote is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

#BillyMadison
    I don't think he was expecting you or any of your coworkers to comprehend what he wrote. And not because what he wrote was in any way ambiguous or difficult to understand for anyone with a reasonable level of intelligence.

Unregistered

Let’s just load up all our long guns and take them to the fishing pier along with our Zebco fishing reel. This way we can intimidate others and feel good about ourselves. We can pretend like we are in the Mideast and at war. Then when the police are called we can take out our cameras and declare we have no obligation to identify ourselves or prove that we are not a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.

Unregistered

Nonsensense

Unregistered
    Nonsensense
    Bob's favorite response to everything. Hi bob.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast