Bob is walking a tightrope, in a windstorm with the rope in fire - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fake news go back to thinking your a badass and hope you and your armed fishing buddy don’t pee your pants when your looking down the barrel of a civilians 357 magnum.
    It's cops like Salzman and Paniccia that are the real threat with guns! Just watch the video. I would much rather have a civilian draw down on me than another PCSO deputy. At least the civilian is not likely to drop the magazine out of his gun and then point it at everybody like Paniccia did. You guys are dangerous and clueless.

Unregistered
    It's cops like Salzman and Paniccia that are the real threat with guns! Just watch the video. I would much rather have a civilian draw down on me than another PCSO deputy. At least the civilian is not likely to drop the magazine out of his gun and then point it at everybody like Paniccia did. You guys are dangerous and clueless.
    Where can the video be viewed? Would love to see it and maybe add the "Benny Hill" theme to it.

Unregistered
    Where can the video be viewed? Would love to see it and maybe add the "Benny Hill" theme to it.
    Let's see if Sheriff Bob Gualtieri puts it on YouTube along with the other IAD videos to make himself look good.

Unregistered
    Let's see if Sheriff Bob Gualtieri puts it on YouTube along with the other IAD videos to make himself look good.
    This video ain't going to make him look good. lol

Unregistered
    It is only being privately screened for a few lawyers and possibly Bob. They are seeing how much Bob is willing to stroke a check for to make up for the huge violation of rights by Paniccia and Selzman go away and to keep the video quiet. If the check is not big enough, it will have its Youtube premiere.

Unregistered
    Post the video or buzz off. If you had it you would show it

Unregistered
    Think maybe Leo's need to start videoing these encounters. Don't send a patrol dep, send a UC and video these people. Bet it would show that the person's intent to fish was not the objective, goading Leo's to stop them is. By the way, officer safety does not require probable cause that a crime has been committed. Courts have repeatedly ruled that the officers safety to secure firearms during encounters and investigations is proper.

Unregistered
    Think maybe Leo's need to start videoing these encounters. Don't send a patrol dep, send a UC and video these people. Bet it would show that the person's intent to fish was not the objective, goading Leo's to stop them is. By the way, officer safety does not require probable cause that a crime has been committed. Courts have repeatedly ruled that the officers safety to secure firearms during encounters and investigations is proper.
    Sure, but you have to have probable cause to make the stop in the first place. Why is it you assholes always like to skip that important part of the law and the Constitution? The "during encounters" part has to start with probable cause of a crime.

Unregistered
    Post the video or buzz off. If you had it you would show it

Paniccia illegally searches his backpack, but doesn't realize that there is a camera on the bag and says "ahh, ****ing prick doesn't have his ID on him". So just ask Paniccia if there is any way on Earth for me to have known what he was muttering under his breath while he illegally searched this the guy's backpack after he was denied consent and did not have a warrant unless there was video. Word for word, how would I know? The video will come out in due time. Just like you say Horning's investigation will come out in due time.

Unregistered
    Paniccia illegally searches his backpack, but doesn't realize that there is a camera on the bag and says "ahh, ****ing prick doesn't have his ID on him". So just ask Paniccia if there is any way on Earth for me to have known what he was muttering under his breath while he illegally searched this the guy's backpack after he was denied consent and did not have a warrant unless there was video. Word for word, how would I know? The video will come out in due time. Just like you say Horning's investigation will come out in due time.
    Thanks Mac and his armed fishing buddy

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast