Bob is walking a tightrope, in a windstorm with the rope in fire
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bob is walking a tightrope, in a windstorm with the rope in fire

It sure is entertaining to watch and it's just a matter of time before he comes crashing to the ground.

Unregistered
    I think hes doing a fine job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think hes doing a fine job.
    Congratulations! You have been promoted!

Unregistered
    It sure is entertaining to watch and it's just a matter of time before he comes crashing to the ground.
    Like him or not, respect him or not, he is a great sheriff. He has done more for the agency and it’s members than any other sheriff before. He made food on his promises to correct the pay scale and brought back the step plan. A good leader is not necessarily your friend. He is not here to just be nice. He runs a huge organization with many moving parts. No sheriff before has been willing to make major changes, he has. All things considered we are lucky to have him.

Unregistered
    How so genius. Or is this the political opponent? Seems like the Sheriff is doing a great job running our response to this world class catastrophe that is totally unprecedented. He is on top of it and getting shitz done. I see all good and no issue. He is looking out for us to, What other agency gave everyone 80 hours of sick at very start of this before it became a pandemic? Seems like he sees ahead and saw this coming. I hear some people like school x-ing guards are sill getting paid. What your beef?

Unregistered
    How so genius. Or is this the political opponent? Seems like the Sheriff is doing a great job running our response to this world class catastrophe that is totally unprecedented. He is on top of it and getting shitz done. I see all good and no issue. He is looking out for us to, What other agency gave everyone 80 hours of sick at very start of this before it became a pandemic? Seems like he sees ahead and saw this coming. I hear some people like school x-ing guards are sill getting paid. What your beef?
    ]

I am Sheriff Bob Guatlieri and I agree with this political message from my shill.

Unregistered
    Like him or not, respect him or not, he is a great sheriff. He has done more for the agency and it’s members than any other sheriff before. He made food on his promises to correct the pay scale and brought back the step plan. A good leader is not necessarily your friend. He is not here to just be nice. He runs a huge organization with many moving parts. No sheriff before has been willing to make major changes, he has. All things considered we are lucky to have him.
    Yeah, it's all about the pay. Especially these days. lol

Unregistered
    He is on top of it... lol Like continuing to allow minor arrests? Like not emptying out the jails? Like not limiting LEO/citizen contacts more? He is only a few steps out on to a very long rope. His crash is inevitable.

Unregistered
    He is on top of it... lol Like continuing to allow minor arrests? Like not emptying out the jails? Like not limiting LEO/citizen contacts more? He is only a few steps out on to a very long rope. His crash is inevitable.
    Ha Thnks Jimmy!

Unregistered
    Last edited by MOD 1; 03-30-2020 at 01:31 AM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast