Tony I hope you have a plan in place

Unregistered

Tony I hope you have a plan in place

Now that it's out that some inmates are in quarantine for the virus, what is your plan to protect both staff and inmates?

Unregistered
    Nothing was said about any inmate being sick. What was said is that 4 employees have tested positive for the virus. I'm not fan
    Of the current sheriff but lets be honest when you post something.

Unregistered
    Don't worry Temp Tony is an expert when it comes to running jails, remember he's almost been in one several times.

Unregistered

Ask The Ghost

Why would you ask an expert like temporary pumpkin head aka Django for advise. Gary the ghost is in charge of Detention. He may be to busy playing the flute along with other band members. Remember they do play at bars and etc. but practice on duty. Ghost handle your women and business bro.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't worry Temp Tony is an expert when it comes to running jails, remember he's almost been in one several times.
    So does that count when someone calls saying someone almost hit their car. No

Unregistered
    Nothing was said about any inmate being sick. What was said is that 4 employees have tested positive for the virus. I'm not fan
    Of the current sheriff but lets be honest when you post something.
    Its okay to be in denial...wait and see

Unregistered
    Now that it's out that some inmates are in quarantine for the virus, what is your plan to protect both staff and inmates?
    I heard the same thing

Unregistered
    No plan sucks but not planning sucks more