Paycuts are coming
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Paycuts are coming

Good luck on your next Contract.

Comic-19 no pay raises,people all over the country losing their Jobs,you think you will see a pay rsise?

Meanwhile how before you clear, negative on a 12,I can show you on an 11.

09 MAKE sure your body cam is on.

Unregistered
    And you know what we are lucky to have a job. There's millions without.

Unregistered
    Next year when the house values go down we are in trouble.

Unregistered
    No fears our great elected leader, will again lower the tax on homes, to be a NICE guy and get reelected. Yes, in these trying times, everyone wants to make more money, that's the American way. True, with so many out of work cause for this medical crisis, what's fair, to do with those working? I don't trust the FOP anymore and I certainly do trust city hall to be honest. They lied once and still are looking for ways to get over on people. If your going to cut police and fire. Then you must make cuts all across the board of city worked and YES you too Mayor and city counsel. Staff could afford more cuts then officers working the street. Paying a Sgt over 140K to sit behind a desk and make goo-goo eyes at her bank-rolled fool married boyfriend is a joke. Now to really piss off some. Sgt's and above sitting at a desk for their whole shift, playing god. Should make at the min. 7% less, then those working out in the community. Yes, I know put the pipe down.... Another thing, watch before these cuts happen, certain people will get quick raises. Our great mayor will see to it!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next year when the house values go down we are in trouble.
    Stop with the pay panic, fool. Pay won’t go down BUT there will be no 3/3/3 or 1/1/1 for that matter. So, no raises but we are used to that already. Stop buying boats, wave runners, BMW’s and expensive whore trips to South America and you’ll be fine. You also might one keep the 33 action to a minimum too. In other words don’t be stupid and appreciate what you got.

Unregistered

Survive 09/06

Stay in your cars and don’t stop, challenge or doing anything. The department doesn’t care for any of you, nor have they supplied you with the proper equipment. Remember you probably will survive the circus-19 virus but think of your families (children and Elders). The higher ups sit back and do not lead. They are lost!! Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.

Unregistered
    Stop with the pay panic, fool. Pay won’t go down BUT there will be no 3/3/3 or 1/1/1 for that matter. So, no raises but we are used to that already. Stop buying boats, wave runners, BMW’s and expensive whore trips to South America and you’ll be fine. You also might one keep the 33 action to a minimum too. In other words don’t be stupid and appreciate what you got.
    Stop with your sex changes and fake tits, the hormone shots are probably expensive too.

Unregistered
    Stop with your sex changes and fake tits, the hormone shots are probably expensive too.
    Lol! left that part out of the original rant, I thought it was implied. But yeah, that would be a good idea too. The real leaders will rise up to the top soon. Hint, absolutely none of them wear a gold badge or that goofy junk on their collars. They can enjoy their pensions and laugh all the way to bank, but Karma is a ten ton truck with no breaks.

Unregistered
    No fears our great elected leader, will again lower the tax on homes, to be a NICE guy and get reelected. Yes, in these trying times, everyone wants to make more money, that's the American way. True, with so many out of work cause for this medical crisis, what's fair, to do with those working? I don't trust the FOP anymore and I certainly do trust city hall to be honest. They lied once and still are looking for ways to get over on people. If your going to cut police and fire. Then you must make cuts all across the board of city worked and YES you too Mayor and city counsel. Staff could afford more cuts then officers working the street. Paying a Sgt over 140K to sit behind a desk and make goo-goo eyes at her bank-rolled fool married boyfriend is a joke. Now to really piss off some. Sgt's and above sitting at a desk for their whole shift, playing god. Should make at the min. 7% less, then those working out in the community. Yes, I know put the pipe down.... Another thing, watch before these cuts happen, certain people will get quick raises. Our great mayor will see to it!!!!
    since your whale caca get back to work you slime. Miami show that patrol unit 09 handling calls.

Unregistered
    You mean no more tattoos and steroids? oh boy what will these idiots do???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast