White Racist Florida Sheriff's Deputy Becomes Tik-Tok Star - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Tic Tok You Don't Stop

The police in Vero Beach in the news again. Imagine that. White deputy uses the "N" word and keeps his job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The police in Vero Beach in the news again. Imagine that. White deputy uses the "N" word and keeps his job.
    So what “The jigs” call us cracker. What’s fair is fair.

Unregistered
    And there you have it!! A complete trump supporting, redneck, low IQ, angry, deplorable proud racist pos. This deputy and his wife are morons and I'm sure they're good Christians as well without understanding what that actually means.

Were you watching the same thing I was? I think they were great and had more moves and soul than our illustrious leader. What does Trump and Christianity have to do with any of this? I hope those 2 are Christians and Trump supporters. One thing I know about you is that you are DEF ugly! Only UGLY people talk crazy like that. You are also pathetic because you keep posting stuff about Trump on here (as per your IP). You are very boring, ugly, and lonely.

TRUMP 2020!

Unregistered

Hit a NERVE with gay liberal feminine sheep boy!

Calm down crazy!! Go drive your big pickup to make up for your tiny d#ck and be all angry for reasons you dont even know. You're just angry!!! Grrrrr! Dumbazz, racist, repubtard tough guy....grrr! You are a complete moron and I pray that you get the coronavirus.....stupid motherf#cker!
    P.S. GFY repubtard
    Oooh Noooo I struck a nerve in the head of the gay marriage supporting pedophile demonRAT! IT'S too easy to troll you and your left-wing commie bungholes! Thanks for letting me rent space in that smaller brain of yours! PS Nobody reads your texts after line one because , like all of your do NOTHING Chinese sucking up politicians they are boring!!!! Ok go back to sleep we have a country to rebuild and too busy packing the
    Supreme Court with non activist weak judges to talk to your pony tailed fragile snowflake azzz. Lmao !!! Thanks again for Hillary as a candidate.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/_4LsQ_kdLh0

Listen to this for 1 minute and tell me how many times they same the N word?
    Being a gay black Male I'm embarrassed by my races culture of being lazy, dependent and ignorant.
    Hey stupid....do you actually think we believe you're a black gay male? I mean you're sort of right....you are a gay male....just a dumb, redneck, toothless phucktard repubtard.

Unregistered
    Oooh Noooo I struck a nerve in the head of the gay marriage supporting pedophile demonRAT! IT'S too easy to troll you and your left-wing commie bungholes! Thanks for letting me rent space in that smaller brain of yours! PS Nobody reads your texts after line one because , like all of your do NOTHING Chinese sucking up politicians they are boring!!!! Ok go back to sleep we have a country to rebuild and too busy packing the
    Supreme Court with non activist weak judges to talk to your pony tailed fragile snowflake azzz. Lmao !!! Thanks again for Hillary as a candidate.
    Dude....you need to take your medication. Make sure to go to church on sundays and hug as many people as possible....phucktard
    P.S. Jesus hates you

Unregistered

Swinging salami

https://youtu.be/_4LsQ_kdLh0

Listen to this for 1 minute and tell me how many times they same the N word?
    Being a gay black Male I'm embarrassed by my races culture of being lazy, dependent and ignorant.
    True dat bro. We hare ya!!!

Unregistered
    Why don't we agree to disagree, except that we can agree that you like to dress up as man but the inside you're a scared little crying girl. Be a real man...I know you think climate change is a hoax just like this coronavirus....so go out and give someone with flu like symptoms and big hug, you big tough puzzy. May your soul burn in hell for eternity!
    Have a nice day lol
    THAT'S all you got snoowflake? Tried to get through YOUR posts but it's !like reading the 2000 page manual for new ways Michelle Obama tapes down her giant anaconda that you would love to fondle I'm sure.

Unregistered
    THAT'S all you got snoowflake? Tried to get through YOUR posts but it's !like reading the 2000 page manual for new ways Michelle Obama tapes down her giant anaconda that you would love to fondle I'm sure.
    Blah blah blah....same old rhetoric....go suck on a tail pipe phucktard

Unregistered

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast