Horning Admin Leave WITHOUT Pay!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have to use deductive reasoning here. There is no SA involvement but he was fired so that means someone high complained (or wife/paramour) and he was going to be fired, otherwise he would not have resigned. He did not want the story published in the media either so it must have been a sleazy affair of some sort. They told him to resign or get fired so he quit. Case closed, the high brass complainer is not publicly embarrassed and neither is Horning.
    Well, we know it was not bob's wife involved. Eewww.

Unregistered
    He got tanked and beat up his neighbor... may have been signal 0 at some point.

Unregistered
    Sounds likes he’s justified to me LOL

Unregistered
    Nobody could be that stupid.

Unregistered
    Nobody could be that stupid.
    That's the same story/rumor I heard. Neighbor refused to prosecute but we apparently still responded. I'm sure it's in aciss for anyone brave enough to search 🤷

Unregistered
    That's the same story/rumor I heard. Neighbor refused to prosecute but we apparently still responded. I'm sure it's in aciss for anyone brave enough to search 🤷
    I’m sure A watchdog was placed on report in ACISS. We will go above and beyond the coarse of our duties to fire, suspend, demote or arrest our fellow deputies.

Unregistered
    I’m sure A watchdog was placed on report in ACISS. We will go above and beyond the coarse of our duties to fire, suspend, demote or arrest our fellow deputies.
    What do you mean?

Unregistered
    What do you mean?
    I have no time to explain. Figure it out on your own fake news.

Unregistered
    I have no time to explain. Figure it out on your own fake news.
    OK genius. By the way, it is "course" of their duties. Coarse is what the surface of sandpaper is. You always seem to open your mouth about crap and make big claims and then when asked to support you claims it's "figure it out for yourselves". I call bullshit. You lie to make people think you know what you are talking about, just like COC. But when the facts are demanded you are like a fart in the wind. A big stink and then you are gone. Go pass your gas someplace else if you can't back up your lies.

Unregistered
    Don’t make me pull you through that keyboard. I’m right and you are wrong. LOL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast