Freddy I do not consent.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Freddy I do not consent.

I do not consent to be in your photo ops. I do not want to be on social media nor do I want my photo taken at work.

If this continues I’ll take pictures of people also and post it on social media. You should ask for consent before snapping that pic

Unregistered
    Freddy. I need a box of masks for my family and gloves and toilet paper. I need $$ because my wife lost her job. I need a lot of things. I do need your dambed optimism and photo shoots and twitter videos. Take care of your people instead of exploiting them

Unregistered
    And the ultimate Miami postelita award goes to..... commandante Charlie papa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not consent to be in your photo ops. I do not want to be on social media nor do I want my photo taken at work.

If this continues I’ll take pictures of people also and post it on social media. You should ask for consent before snapping that pic
    Papo, shut up and take some calls. You gave up many of your rights when you swore in. The department has authority to use us for images and print as they please and if you don't like it then turn in your resignation ý no resingas.

I'm not a fan of pretty freddy either but that sh*t about "nor do I want my photo taken at work" is the kind of crap that will get you ROD if you attempt to exert that to brass or citizens, you will loose. Get a new job if you don't like it.

Unregistered
    Shows how much of a kool aid drinker you are. Taking pictures of officers could get them killed if they want to go to SIS.

Unregistered
    Freddy. I need a box of masks for my family and gloves and toilet paper. I need $$ because my wife lost her job. I need a lot of things. I do need your dambed optimism and photo shoots and twitter videos. Take care of your people instead of exploiting them
    That’s something he has done all his life, he doesn’t care about anybody but him! He is lord Farquaad!!!

Unregistered
    Como hablan mierda gente

Unregistered
    That’s something he has done all his life, he doesn’t care about anybody but him! He is lord Farquaad!!!
    Guaranteed to become another Cuban chief

Unregistered
    Guaranteed to become another Cuban chief
    Freddy Ponce

Unregistered
    Freddy Cruz you troll. The PIO PIO Edgewater commander

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast