Can we get BSO band to play in PSB lobby? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are scheduled to perform at 10am monday. Free campagne pens , shirts and packets of vitamin c will be given away to the first 100 people
    Will they have any BSO condoms with the star on the tip?

Unregistered
    Will they have any BSO condoms with the star on the tip?
    We looked into our condom supplies. Yes we have plenty. Our PSB fluffers will be there to distribute 3 per person. We have all sizes. Just tell our fluffers which size you are in need of?

Unregistered
    We looked into our condom supplies. Yes we have plenty. Our PSB fluffers will be there to distribute 3 per person. We have all sizes. Just tell our fluffers which size you are in need of?
    That's sounds great. I hope they have XXX

Unregistered
    They are scheduled to perform at 10am monday. Free campagne pens , shirts and packets of vitamin c will be given away to the first 100 people
    Will there be enough seating for all??? Also will they be putting the goods in bags to go. I want my magnums XXX concealed while enjoying the band...

Unregistered
    Is this a joke or for real. I would love to see our BSO band and conductor Palmer perform.

Unregistered

Redbone foreva

Sorry the band had to cancel. One member wasn't feeling well. Just make a request on line for your goodies and condoms. Thanks for the support in time of crisis..

Unregistered

Rusty trombone

Sorry the band had to cancel. One member wasn't feeling well. Just make a request on line for your goodies and condoms. Thanks for the support in time of crisis..
    Due to our high demand for booking request from inmates . We will not be performing at the PSB as promised. Please go through your chain of command to request a more private performance at your districts ..

Unregistered

Skin flute extraordinaire!!!🥒🥒🥒

Thanks for all your support my fellow deputies. Our first performance will be for the 5th floor, with free catered food for all attendees. Sorry but no grunts allowed.
    Our next performance will be for the hardworking courthouse deputies on April 10th.
    Thanks for all your support.. keep the request going for our bso band..

Unregistered

Find the Ghost

With all that’s going on in the jail, Gary the Ghost is nowhere to be found. No mask or PPE equipment. But he still find time to play in the band and be on a radio show. This place is in disaster mode. Please have FHP come in and take over like they did at MSD. FEMA can you hear me “HELP”. No command present in the jail. No communications with employees. Temporary to busy lifting weights instead of communicating and getting things done. BSO will lose about 500+ employees soon to quarantine, it’s going to be horrible Stay tune. Discuss

Unregistered

April 10th

Please be advised that we will be performing in the courthouse lobby on April 10th. At 9am for all who wish to attend... again bso hand sanitizer, condoms, t shirts, hats and coffee mugs to the first 50 through the door. Sorry we are out of small condoms at this time...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast