Who tested + C-19? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Glue Boy

CovED 19-19

Oye, I heard putipuerca contracted the CovED and that pollito is still coming to the station. Bro, this place is filled with payasos, starting with covED. Test him for antibodies since we know he's already testing positive for anti-knowledge. It be crazy that the little H*** still comes to work. I mean I wouldn't want to be home either if my life partner resembled a VW beetle. Stay tuned, mas to come.

Unregistered

CovED 19-19

Apparently one of the symptoms of the NOVEL CovED is a lapse of memory/judgement! CovED genuinely believes he “played” football at UM! When he was appointed Chief, he said he was “recruited” during his “Coffee Talk” interview! (Look for it on YouTube)

Friends and Family is in full-force in our department. It’s what ultimately causes those to leave. The only people excited for the demise of our agency are those apart of the friends and family! The rules and our policy/procedure doesn’t apply to them and they are never held accountable for their trash behavior. The person allegedly still coming to work after their spouse was exposed is genuinely scary. Goes to show how negligent that person is and how they DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. I don’t expect less, however. This is the same place that never held person(s) accountable for running a dive business utilizing City time/resources. Friends and Family! Unlimited minutes after 9pm!!

It’s disgusting. This place has truly taken a fat dump, similar to the dump left by a certain heavy-set officer in the ladies’ lockerroom!

PS: Chief’s latest “chicken wing” email is truly sad. This man’s grammar and basic understanding of the English language is non existent. Yet, he’s been “running” our agency for 6 years. Truly amazing! Enjoy the wings!

-Jack Wagon

Unregistered
    And you thought Sgt tuckie pants had the virus

Hahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12