Who tested + C-19?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who tested + C-19?

I've been hearing rumors that one of us has the Kung Flu.
    Who...what shift?
    City don't pay me 'nuff to expose myself OR my family.

Unregistered
    Sources now say 8 and a few fire.

Unregistered
    Hell I ain’t coming to work anymore since everything is so damn hush hush. I have to find out through a third party about people instead of the command staff advising us. Oh wait... our staff is a bunch of clowns I forgot.

Unregistered

Boy King

This city suxs donkey nutts. Dude, ain't no one out and about.
    Crime stats down. We don't need a "full" compliment of guinea pigs...US!
    Where's my mask? Sanitizer? Gloves? Ni pinga!
    I've already called sick a few times. May apply for those 80 Corona sick hours Trump's doling out.

Cough cough....achoooooooo!

Unregistered
    Ed you’re a clown! How can you make approximately 14 officers on afternoon shift come in to work if they were possibly exposed to someone that tested positive. And then have the balls to advise them they can go get the test on their own time. And to put icing on the cake, make them use their own leave if they don’t come to work as the await the test results. Are you serious with this crook of shit??? You stand in front of your little I phone camera six feet away as if your phone has Corona virus and preach to the officers about family and la la la and you pull this stunt. What a joke! I wonder what the citizens of the gables think about this if they knew....hmmmm

Unregistered
    The residents don't care squat about us.
    The CM's only focus has been the PS Bldg. He's dying for brass plaque to be placed with his name. The Asst. CMs are clueless.
    This place is detrimental to your health and sanity.

Unregistered

TigerKing

Just curious if anyone knows when the new Assistant Chief is supposed to start working here? I thought she was coming last month... Assuming the covED has caused the delay?

Unregistered
    Is it true there is an employee approved to still work at the police station who’s wife (employee there too) tested positive for the Covid-19? Isn’t this a policy violation per the City of Coral Gables Return to Work Policy During Covid-19? This is very concerning and reckless on the part of Chief and City, if true. I’m sure the CDC, State Health Dept, and media would like to know about this serious health risk. Any thoughts? Can someone confirm or deny this?

I believe I ate a chicken wing this employee was serving today. I’m very concerned now, because I have numerous immune and health deficiencies (i.e. overweight, diabetes, high blood pressure, and hypogonadism).

Johnny Begood
    Well have you ever heard of the friends and family policy??? Obviously you haven’t. There are policies and procedures that only apply to certain people within the city. If you are not apart of that friends and family policy, you are exempt from everything. And if you think for one minute that the FOP will fight this or anything that pertains to friends and family, you sir/ma’am are sadly mistaken. Welcome to the City Beautiful, where you will be a marked target if you speak the truth and go against friends and family. It’s a wonder why the rumor of 14 officers are in the pipeline with the county.

Unregistered

Vacation Time

The Federal sick leave act will pay employees 80 hours at their regular rate of pay. The intent is to facilitate folks to STAY HOME that may have been exposed, who test +, who are under mandatory self quarantine, who are exibitting flu like symptoms *OR* are the primary care giver of any of the above. It even includes folks taking care of kids.

Call in sick...see your Doc...obtain ltr from same stating flu like symptoms...
    Fill out form (available in employee portal online)...send HR...
    80 hours of vacay!!!!

And no one, I repeat , no one can do a lick against you.
    Protection afforded by EOC and these idiots running the show fully know this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast