PPE Gear - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PPE Gear

Unregistered

Shrek

That’s why they call me a moron!
    I’ve earned it

Unregistered
    Hey admin, can we use sick time, rather than just personal or vacation, to call in for childcare issues? You have been doing such a good job on making great decisions that positivity affect the employees, don’t stop there.

Unregistered

Free name recognition opportunity

I bet you $100 that sooner or later Carmine is going claim he is infected with COVID-19.
    Then miraculously he will recover due to his “ great Sheriff genes” the genes he denied his unborn child. cough cough

Unregistered

Pitiful

That nasty Whore you paid was never pregnant!
    Try something else shrek!
    Get back on your knees and do what you do best!
    Swallow that DNA it will help you gain weight!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think about it you whinny ***** ass. The Sheriff has only a small about of money to try to make y’all happy but you dumb asses whine about wanting outer vests so you can look like GI Joe and have beards and tattoos all over your arms and necks so you can look like your macho men. Now your whinnying about needing PPEs you’ll never be satisfied because you spoiled like *****es. Grow up and start doing your job instead of fluffing it off.
    You sound like a tool.

Unregistered
    I bet you $100 that sooner or later Carmine is going claim he is infected with COVID-19.
    Then miraculously he will recover due to his “ great Sheriff genes” the genes he denied his unborn child. cough cough
    FDLE Report: Direct quote from Carmine Marceno to Deanna Williams contained within the Text Messages sent to her. Marceno states the following: "I do not want the child and absolutely against it for countless reasons. I didn't want one with my wife years ago and certainly not at this time of my life. The best option is to not have it. I do not want a child."

"It" is a child. You continue to post on this site the very statements that are in conflict with the truth. Your credibility is not there. Again, Carmine has never argued this issue. Attempt, if you can, to separate yourself from your desire to protect an action that was inconsistent with the professional conduct of an officer. LCSO has an outstanding record of serving the citizens, however, Carmine has violated the very essence of conduct that others would have been fired for. That is truth.

Just Another Body
    Think about it you whinny ***** ass. The Sheriff has only a small about of money to try to make y’all happy but you dumb asses whine about wanting outer vests so you can look like GI Joe and have beards and tattoos all over your arms and necks so you can look like your macho men. Now your whinnying about needing PPEs you’ll never be satisfied because you spoiled like *****es. Grow up and start doing your job instead of fluffing it off.
    Whining about wanting PPE? Yep that pretty much sums up what the superiors in this agency are saying.

The people that are working the front lines are asking for items that will protect them from the virus. They’re being told to stop whining and do their job. Will they get workman’s comp when they get sick? Hell no they won’t. They’ll have to use up sick days.

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

Get me in there I will personally give up my depends for face covering!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Body View Post
    Whining about wanting PPE? Yep that pretty much sums up what the superiors in this agency are saying.

The people that are working the front lines are asking for items that will protect them from the virus. They’re being told to stop whining and do their job. Will they get workman’s comp when they get sick? Hell no they won’t. They’ll have to use up sick days.
    3 deputies in East were just exposed to the virus by a positive subject without PPE(because rationing) after the call taker messed up and didn’t confirm a screening.

Do the smart thing and quarantine them? Nope, instead they are being forced to return to work by command staff tomorrow morning and infect the rest of their shift.

Great look for Car1.

Unregistered
    All cape employees are getting extra sick time given to them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast