Hazardous Pay - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hazardous Pay

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The better question is “What’s not in it?”
    What? Do tell. Morons

Unregistered
    A better healthcare package. The Health Care Trust will collapse after a few years.

Unregistered
    If you want money over safety equipment, you deserve Coronavirus. Stop being greedy and ask for things that will help you survive this you sniveling rookie.

Unregistered
    A better healthcare package. The Health Care Trust will collapse after a few years.
    Really??! God you are stupid

Unregistered
    If you want money over safety equipment, you deserve Coronavirus. Stop being greedy and ask for things that will help you survive this you sniveling rookie.
    Hey ****face. I am hoping for a better Health Care program for my fellow co-workers. It does not matter to me because I have healthcare for life from the agency that I retired from. I cannot believe the amount of bullshit that goes on between the ranks here when it comes to asking for things that will benefit all of us. You guys and gals will keep getting effed over until you develop unity amongst yourselves.

Unregistered
    Hey tough guy, BB - You can stop with the “I’m a badass with my tough guy responses.” Try not to get so defensive over complaints about the PBA. If you don’t like it, resign and someone else will take your spot. Stick to riding a horse and leave the tough guy talk to someone who can back it up.

Unregistered
    Hey tough guy, BB - You can stop with the “I’m a badass with my tough guy responses.” Try not to get so defensive over complaints about the PBA. If you don’t like it, resign and someone else will take your spot. Stick to riding a horse and leave the tough guy talk to someone who can back it up.
    Says the cowardly anonymous poster😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Buller Buller. Ummm I am still waiting for this great safety equipment that we are getting.

Unregistered

Letter from Mayor

If the Mayor said she would cover all positive results of covid on all police as on duty Illness why has she not wrote the letter telling us that. I appreciate PBA trying to be politicians but the PBA letter is garbage and ambiguous. So ashamed

Unregistered
    That letter sure sounded like it was written by the Mayors Propaganda Minister.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast