Ridin n vibin

Thread: Ridin n vibin

Unregistered

Ridin n vibin

Got sent to a shift I didn't work on in fto and don't know nobody on it. One of the sgts is all about productivity and I ain't really into that. Looking to transfer. Any chill shifts out there? Pensacola Beach got openings? Hit me up on here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got sent to a shift I didn't work on in fto and don't know nobody on it. One of the sgts is all about productivity and I ain't really into that. Looking to transfer. Any chill shifts out there? Pensacola Beach got openings? Hit me up on here.
    Mitch stevens? Youre already on days and dont do nuffin

Unregistered
    Yeah...I hear Gulf Breeze PD and Milton PD are hiring! Slack ass! Stick around! With that attitude, you could be a Major or Colonel in NO TIME!

Unregistered
    Man... that's funny. It's called sarcasm for you simple ones that should've never been cops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh dear Lord. Please tell me this is a joke? If it is....kudos. If it's someone actually asking such a ridiculous question, God help us! Go get a happy meal, sit in the corner, shut up and let the real deputies handle business.

Unregistered
    Just hang in there. You sir will be running the department in no time. Thats the attitude you need to move up around here. Those pesky productive proactive ones don't stick around long we like to run them off or find ways to fire them. You are following in the foot steps of some of the greats like Haines, Hobbs, Young, Ingram, Ross, Alday. Look at all the promotions to Sargent and up. That's shows all you have to do is score in the top 30 and you are promoted. No need to risk your career by doing your job or a good job it gets you no where. Stay lazy my friend.

Unregistered
    I see an admin position in your future my friend.. I myself have recently adopted the same attitude. No need to shine around here doesn't do anything except get you on the radar to be terminated or worse jail when they get a chance to pin something on you or use us as a scapegoat. Just show up collect a paycheck and go home. Do that and you will move up in no time.

Unregistered
    Chill shift... come and go as you please. Wear whatever you want. No pressure to accomplish anything. GUN CRIMES. Only required to stab fellow Deputies in the back and put some effort into pretending to know something about law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Not a good unit unless you fish and have a strong motivation to make up lies about fellow officers and and super motivated to steal a paycheck yeah let Pinney be your mentor and ruin any reputation you had. Bert wouldn’t lie for Pinney in reports and search warrants and GONE. Best buddy to gone in a jiffy. Timo was willing to do shady deeds for his daddy Pinney and still gone and tarnished forever Pinney maxes out as a K9 deputy. That was his limit. Not a supervisor or leader in his wheelhouse. Had to resort to being a little snitch and let me run and cry to Gilmore when everyone is mean to me person. Go hone and go fishing Pinney

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha!!!! Nice call. What a waste of time that unit is