Gillum Update - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gillum Update

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Medial OD call? So, you respond to this call and find evidence of a Felony but you don’t take action on it because it’s and OD call??

Wow, how many times have you responded to a domestic and found evidence of a narcotics crime? I guess you didn’t take action then either? YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT TODAY, always looking for an out to not do your sworn duty! LOOSER!

Actually you’re what’s wrong with law enforcement.... considering us real cops know that you cant arrest someone for narcotics found through a call resulting from someone seeking medical assistance.

Unregistered
    Medial OD call? So, you respond to this call and find evidence of a Felony but you don’t take action on it because it’s and OD call??

Wow, how many times have you responded to a domestic and found evidence of a narcotics crime? I guess you didn’t take action then either? YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT TODAY, always looking for an out to not do your sworn duty! LOOSER!
    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/...s/0893.21.html

Please educate yourself, dumb ass.

Unregistered
    I do find that statute a little strange that you can't file with the SA for someone who'd OD/medical call. I mean I can understand it to some degree, but Gillum didn't OD and didn't receive medical attention. So, why couldn't a filing packet (at the very least) be walked down to the SA office? If you respond to a party and 1 guy is ODing, but 5 others are standing around, and in plain view is coke, meth or heroine, nobody would be arrested? Even though it's obvious to see everyone was using?

Unregistered
    He was packing so much sausage up that booty it leaked out. This guy is such a discrace but don’t worry the Democrap sheep will forgive him and he will run again just wait and see.
    No doubt. To Democrats he checks off all the boxes. He's just scored credibility points. White liberals would vote for him because they are guilt ridden uneducated cowards. Black liberals would vote for him again because he's black.

Unregistered
    No doubt. To Democrats he checks off all the boxes. He's just scored credibility points. White liberals would vote for him because they are guilt ridden uneducated cowards. Black liberals would vote for him again because he's black.
    Marion Barry.....and he wasn't gay. Andy boy just got more Dumbocrap cred.

Unregistered
    I do find that statute a little strange that you can't file with the SA for someone who'd OD/medical call. I mean I can understand it to some degree, but Gillum didn't OD and didn't receive medical attention. So, why couldn't a filing packet (at the very least) be walked down to the SA office? If you respond to a party and 1 guy is ODing, but 5 others are standing around, and in plain view is coke, meth or heroine, nobody would be arrested? Even though it's obvious to see everyone was using?

You are right on point. He doesn’t have to leave there in cuffs, gather the evidence with pictures and file with sao.

You see how the “new breed” of cops come up with case law to fit their lazy behavior and avoid doing their duty?

I ask these deputies that have that thought process if the results would have been the same for them if they were in the same situation as the guy in question? HELL TO THE NO!

Unregistered

Once a Republican but no more

You are right on point. He doesn’t have to leave there in cuffs, gather the evidence with pictures and file with sao.

You see how the “new breed” of cops come up with case law to fit their lazy behavior and avoid doing their duty?

I ask these deputies that have that thought process if the results would have been the same for them if they were in the same situation as the guy in question? HELL TO THE NO!
    Can you blame cops for figuring out ways NOT to arrest people when people like Parkland parents and Desantis put a temporary dancing toolbag as a Sheriff, and he spends all his time and your taxpayer money arresting deputies for doing their jobs in a vain attempt to get his unqualified self elected? Think about it for a second. All this grieving Parkland father did was hurt good cops and their families, and shut down any good cops who probably actually would have gone in the school prior to this appointment being made. Now nobody wants to do anything. That’s what Ron DeSantis did to this county with this f&cked up appointment.

Unregistered
    He was packing so much sausage up that booty it leaked out. This guy is such a discrace but don’t worry the Democrap sheep will forgive him and he will run again just wait and see.
    Hey repubtard, your president is a bigger ahole then this flamer.

Unregistered
    Hey repubtard, your president is a bigger ahole then this flamer.
    Great comeback. Wouldn't expect anything less from a liberal moron. You have a married man and father of three, that has led a private life of gay sex with white prostitutes and meth use. Yet, here you are justifying Gillum's behavior by pointing to President Trump?

You can't make this up folks.

Trump in a landslide.

Oh, Biden accused of molesting a woman. Ms Reade came forward. She has to be believed right? LMAO

Unregistered

Case law?

Stop drooling on your keyboard and read the STATUTE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast