Safer at home ODREDR!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Safer at home ODREDR!!!!!

WTF???!!! Chad now thinks the citizens of Hillsborough county are his pee-on deputies, whom he can just ORDER around! HAHAHAHAHA! (Oh shiznit I just peed my pants laughing so hard!!)

Chad, please read the CONSTITUTION which as a Sheriff, you are REQUIRED to uphold.

You don’t have to go very far in this document, only to the very 1st amendment which provides “the right of the people peaceably to assemble,” to show that this order is unconstitutional.

There are NUMEROUS other amendments that nullify the safer at home order, but until you can get past the 1st amendment, to attempt to restrict the rights of individuals, who have not been proven to have COVID19, WITHOUT "DUE PROCESS," there’s no need in mentioning the other amendments and other ways this order is BLATANTLY unconstitutional.

Good luck getting ANY of your deputies to enforce this unconstitutional order. Then again, if these orders were enforced, the arrestees know that you would just let them out of jail anyway. That's assuming there were actually taken to jail, thanks to the JAAP, APAD, JAAP, NTA, ABCDEFG, programs you have. But even if they were taken to jail, violaters of this unconstitutional order are NON-VIOLENT... hahaha.

Chad, you opened up a can of worm releasing the arrestees who committed “non-violent” crimes.

Unregistered
    Since you are on a first name basis with him, why don’t you discuss it with him in person? You may or may not have valid points but you should respect his rank, if for nothing else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since you are on a first name basis with him, why don’t you discuss it with him in person? You may or may not have valid points but you should respect his rank, if for nothing else.
    Maybe we can all respect the new Sheriff when CC is gone! I'm sure he wouldn't be the only Sheriff in the state to give criminals, whether non-violent or not, an out of jail free card. Most will be back in jail before this virus thing is over and then what are you gonna say CC!

Unregistered
    WTF???!!! Chad now thinks the citizens of Hillsborough county are his pee-on deputies, whom he can just ORDER around! HAHAHAHAHA! (Oh shiznit I just peed my pants laughing so hard!!)

Chad, please read the CONSTITUTION which as a Sheriff, you are REQUIRED to uphold.

You don’t have to go very far in this document, only to the very 1st amendment which provides “the right of the people peaceably to assemble,” to show that this order is unconstitutional.

There are NUMEROUS other amendments that nullify the safer at home order, but until you can get past the 1st amendment, to attempt to restrict the rights of individuals, who have not been proven to have COVID19, WITHOUT "DUE PROCESS," there’s no need in mentioning the other amendments and other ways this order is BLATANTLY unconstitutional.

Good luck getting ANY of your deputies to enforce this unconstitutional order. Then again, if these orders were enforced, the arrestees know that you would just let them out of jail anyway. That's assuming there were actually taken to jail, thanks to the JAAP, APAD, JAAP, NTA, ABCDEFG, programs you have. But even if they were taken to jail, violaters of this unconstitutional order are NON-VIOLENT... hahaha.

Chad, you opened up a can of worm releasing the arrestees who committed “non-violent” crimes.
    The sheriff has not opened up a can of worms. There will be no negative repercussions for his decision. There is no one who can or will impose negative repercussions on the sheriff. Who’s going to do it? You?! You are weak and powerless. Typing little spiteful messages on here will not accomplish anything.

Unregistered
    The sheriff has not opened up a can of worms. There will be no negative repercussions for his decision. There is no one who can or will impose negative repercussions on the sheriff. Who’s going to do it? You?! You are weak and powerless. Typing little spiteful messages on here will not accomplish anything.
    Voting accomplishes a lot. Make sure every deputy is spreading the word.

Unregistered
    How about a safer deputies order? How about STOP dispatching us to calls to check on people with COVID-19. Contact messages calls for people with this virus is a very stupid thing to do. These are not “first responder” duties. Make a command decision someone, or we will have to. Then we will just keep our own selves safe.

Unregistered
    How about a safer deputies order? How about STOP dispatching us to calls to check on people with COVID-19. Contact messages calls for people with this virus is a very stupid thing to do. These are not “first responder” duties. Make a command decision someone, or we will have to. Then we will just keep our own selves safe.

Simple. If you get dispatched to one of these calls, and they don't cancel you before you get there, just handle the call. Then immediately notify your supervisor that the person you checked on was showing signs of COVID19: cough, fever, tiredness,
    difficulty breathing, etc. Ask that a first notice of injury be completed.

At the beginning of the very next shift, tell your immediate supervisor you have cough, fever, tiredness, difficulty breathing, etc. You'll get 14 days (minimum) paid Worker's Comp., and deputies will no longer be sent to these calls.

Unregistered
    Every deputy on my whole squad has been on at least one of those calls today alone and the shift is not over yet.

Our state leaders had the balls enough to creat laws governing how close we can stand next to people, you would think our agency leaders would do a little more to protect us my canceling MEDICAL NON-CRIMINAL NON-POLICE calls. We are not a messenger service. Hey at least we got our PPE gear, AKA our one mask and box of gloves we all already had.

Oh and the only reason we have more units on the street now is only because schools are closed. At least some districts put their CRD’s on the street. Thanks for that. Its about time.

Unregistered
    Every deputy on my whole squad has been on at least one of those calls today alone and the shift is not over yet.

Our state leaders had the balls enough to creat laws governing how close we can stand next to people, you would think our agency leaders would do a little more to protect us my canceling MEDICAL NON-CRIMINAL NON-POLICE calls. We are not a messenger service. Hey at least we got our PPE gear, AKA our one mask and box of gloves we all already had.

Oh and the only reason we have more units on the street now is only because schools are closed. At least some districts put their CRD’s on the street. Thanks for that. Its about time.
    Don’t like it? Don’t quit, the agency needs disposable worms like you. But please feel free to go fukc yourself!

Unregistered

If everyone on your squad has been to one of those calls, you need to take at least 14 days off and self isolate!!!!!! You could be spreading this to all of your co-workers, and all the citizens you come in contact with. All of you need to do this! Seriously!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast