Safer at home ODREDR!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If everyone on your squad has been to one of those calls, you need to take at least 14 days off and self isolate!!!!!! You could be spreading this to all of your co-workers, and all the citizens you come in contact with. All of you need to do this! Seriously!!!
    I agree. TPD has over 40 officer that are being quarantined, because they simply "came in contact with" people who have the coronavirus. They only came in contact with them, and TPD is taking care of their officers. YOU NEED TO PUSH THE ISSUES if you are being told no by the Sheriff's Office.

Unregistered
    I agree. TPD has over 40 officer that are being quarantined, because they simply "came in contact with" people who have the coronavirus. They only came in contact with them, and TPD is taking care of their officers. YOU NEED TO PUSH THE ISSUES if you are being told no by the Sheriff's Office.
    At least the Tampa mayor and chief got on TV recently and stepped up about her officers safety. They explained the risks and their plans. Where has our movie star leader been? With all his camera people following him around he has nothing to say?? Whats his plan for us? I bet not one of you know of a deputy that has been told to self quarantine. Hard to kiss the public’s asses at our expense what they have to actually look out for us. Im sure TPD has plenty of officers and redundancies to handle this. We are not staffed enough to do this job with no pandemic let alone with. Last thing they want is us home getting better. Who will hump the zones? Special deputies is gravy train positions? Detectives? Ohh no, supervisors? Oh my. The brass? Cant have that.

Unregistered
    No one cares about this dumb order. No one is in their house and no one is off the road because we keep responding to their bs calls everywhere they are. Want your order to have teeth? Stop responding to calls that didn’t occur at home, the store or at the hospital. No reason for us to be holding so many calls when no one is supposed to be out of their house.

Unregistered
    No one cares about this dumb order. No one is in their house and no one is off the road because we keep responding to their bs calls everywhere they are. Want your order to have teeth? Stop responding to calls that didn’t occur at home, the store or at the hospital. No reason for us to be holding so many calls when no one is supposed to be out of their house.
    Exactly!! I have never had more contact with people than before. Exactly this!

Unregistered
    Time to be hero’s boys and charge the hill. It’s a global crisis and there is no time for this now. It’s ok to be scared but it’s time to overcome it. Jesus will help so there is nothing to fear.

Unregistered
    Time to be hero’s boys and charge the hill. It’s a global crisis and there is no time for this now. It’s ok to be scared but it’s time to overcome it. Jesus will help so there is nothing to fear.
    Thank you for that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12