+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Broward shelter in place

    I guess we can expect some information on what is expected of us during this shelter-in-place order. Well considering how awesome the communication and preparedness from our appointed Sheriff has been so far, I'm not so sure.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess we can expect some information on what is expected of us during this shelter-in-place order. Well considering how awesome the communication and preparedness from our appointed Sheriff has been so far, I'm not so sure.
    These county administrators are complete idiots. Residents have to shelter in place but go ahead and offer refuge to two cruise ships. Combined both ships have at least 60 infected people that are not US citizens. They should be forced to go back to the port of call. Broward is a dump and I can't wait to get out.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It's all bullshit. How are we going to enforce it?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's all bullshit. How are we going to enforce it?
    We can't, it's recommended, not mandated, of course if the Sheriff would send out a message instead of taking advantage of this crisis by campaigning, we would know!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We can't, it's recommended, not mandated, of course if the Sheriff would send out a message instead of taking advantage of this crisis by campaigning, we would know!
    You are so racist. Just because the poor people in District 1 getting free food from the sheriff now have more government green stimuli in their hand than you have white on your body doesn’t mean a thing. I am owed my free meals from the school and the deputies in this time of crisis. Greg tony still ain’t gettin my vote though, even though I told him different

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •