FYI testing for first responders at the Hard Rock
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FYI testing for first responders at the Hard Rock

They are checking First Responders only at Hard Rock Stadium wether you have symptoms or not.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the 13. Would have been nice for the Chief to let us know. I guess he is still overwhelmed trying to see if we are taking a “vacation on the house”

Unregistered
    Our staff and city officials could care less about us the emails are all smoke in mirrors and the set up a shift to screw us over. All they care about is saving money they don’t care that most house holds are down to one check. Even our own city commissioner said we should get infected with the virus. If that was not bad enough not one other city official even stood up for us.

Unregistered
    They were quick to lay off the part timers. I wonder if they plan on paying them back pay after they send FEMA the bill.

Unregistered
    They will pay themselves you can be sure of that

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our staff and city officials could care less about us the emails are all smoke in mirrors and the set up a shift to screw us over. All they care about is saving money they don’t care that most house holds are down to one check. Even our own city commissioner said we should get infected with the virus. If that was not bad enough not one other city official even stood up for us.
    That was so Two weeks ago. Move on. At least we still have a check. You could have been a roofer instead, probably that’s the extent of your abilities, and would have zero checks at home. Be positive instead of stupid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was so Two weeks ago. Move on. At least we still have a check. You could have been a roofer instead, probably that’s the extent of your abilities, and would have zero checks at home. Be positive instead of stupid.
    Thanks Rob. I didn’t know there was only a roofer of police job option. Thanks local 10 for letting us know about the testing. Our brass is more concerned with saving money and vacation time than our health.

Unregistered
    In times of crisis you see who the hero’s are and the zeros.

Want to give a shout out to Local 10 news for advising me that first responders can be tested symptoms or not.

The Chief should really consider retiring. His blow ups, lack of leadership, accusatory tone and immaturity have never shined brighter than the last 2 months.

#poorleader

Unregistered
    #alwaysangryRicky

Unregistered
    Chief “If you will” has let us all down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast