Goldberg is running the jails

Unregistered

Goldberg is running the jails

Ira Goldberg was at the jails handing out masks I guess he is now the boss of the jails, volunteer of the year saggy pants I wonder where he stole the masks from, a friend

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ira Goldberg was at the jails handing out masks I guess he is now the boss of the jails, volunteer of the year saggy pants I wonder where he stole the masks from, a friend

I heard Scott Israel was able to acquire several thousand surgical masks. I also heard that Ira Goldberg on behalf of Scott Israel offered BSO DLE, Fire Rescue and DOD 1000 masks each. As the elected Sheriff of Broward County Scott Israel feels it is his responsibility to support the the First Responders of Broward County whenever possible. Your current appointed Sheriff is clearly incompetent and cares little about the safety of the employees of Broward Sheriff's Office. I'm sure that the employees who receive the masks we're happy to have them and I know Scott Israel wishes he could do more.

Unregistered
    As a gay black Male I applaud him and find him to be really sexy!!!!

Unregistered
    You can’t hate him for that, can you imagine what working conditions must be like in the jail? Prisoners have tested positive and they are breathing the same confined air as the prisoners.

How many masks has Sheriff Tony supplied for jail personnel? Or Road Deputies for that matter?

Stay safe you are on your own!!!

Unregistered

Alberta your a F###### idiot

Albeta you don’t even belong on here you’re such an ass kisser you were so bad in the car business that I don’t nation sold the dealership after they fired you

Unregistered
    I heard Scott Israel was able to acquire several thousand surgical masks. I also heard that Ira Goldberg on behalf of Scott Israel offered BSO DLE, Fire Rescue and DOD 1000 masks each. As the elected Sheriff of Broward County Scott Israel feels it is his responsibility to support the the First Responders of Broward County whenever possible. Your current appointed Sheriff is clearly incompetent and cares little about the safety of the employees of Broward Sheriff's Office. I'm sure that the employees who receive the masks we're happy to have them and I know Scott Israel wishes he could do more.
    Yeah but tony made a really cool video showing he was the one that saved that ship with all those sick people. He also said a cool quote “ this is America we leave no one behind.” Damn him and that smelly Sgt/major are so cool.