Deadly pursuit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deadly pursuit

Unregistered

Deadly pursuit

Lets see if Tampary is held to the same standard as Gresham. Hes a swat boy so lets sit back and watch.

Unregistered
    What happened? Haven't heard this yet.

Unregistered
    So I received a text about my name popping up in some threads. Thank you for any kind words said. I humbly request you not use my situation as an example to seek discipline for a fellow deputy. Please try and support each other instead. I would like to thank everyone who has contacted me about my injury. It truly means a lot!!! I hope to be back as soon as possible as being on the bench and not out there helping my shift is driving me nuts lol. Good luck to everyone out there. Stay safe, stay healthy, and cover each other’s six.

Again humbly your friend,

D.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I received a text about my name popping up in some threads. Thank you for any kind words said. I humbly request you not use my situation as an example to seek discipline for a fellow deputy. Please try and support each other instead. I would like to thank everyone who has contacted me about my injury. It truly means a lot!!! I hope to be back as soon as possible as being on the bench and not out there helping my shift is driving me nuts lol. Good luck to everyone out there. Stay safe, stay healthy, and cover each other’s six.

Again humbly your friend,

D.
    I dont think this post is about your situation but about how Haines picks and chooses who to discipline and to what extent.

Unregistered
    Weren’t they armed robbery suspects? If so, good to go.

Unregistered
    Perhaps they were suspected car burglars. Property crimes are serious business.

What’s the policy for chasing and pitting non-forcible felonies on damp, foggy roads at high speed?

Unregistered
    Pretty serious to me when my car is broken into

Unregistered

Quit your *****in

Haines no longer has any clout, and no longer has any sway over how real cops do their job. That means the pursuit policy, the K9 policy, the use of force policy, etc. will change. We're going to start doing police work. Two dirtbag, piece of shit, lesser than human beings were caught breaking into cars. They fled, they were pursued, they crashed, and they died and were ushered into the firey depths of hell. Those two will never cause problems in this community again. Good job to the deputies involved!

Unregistered
    You are wrong if you think Haines has no clout around here. He isn't being forced to demote he's doing it willingly to save his butt. Make no mistake if you think he's out of the picture you are very naive. Morgan still listens to his every word Haines says and he will not stand for anyone violating any of his pro criminal policies. Those policies are still law because they haven't been changed. And Haines will stay in charge while Morgan is still the sheriff no matter what rank or what unit he makes up for himself to be over. They are against pro police work and they are not pro cop. And they have already screwed good people who violated these stupid Haines policies so they can't afford not to give the same treatment until they are changed it they open themselves up to lawsuits.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are wrong if you think Haines has no clout around here. He isn't being forced to demote he's doing it willingly to save his butt. Make no mistake if you think he's out of the picture you are very naive. Morgan still listens to his every word Haines says and he will not stand for anyone violating any of his pro criminal policies. Those policies are still law because they haven't been changed. And Haines will stay in charge while Morgan is still the sheriff no matter what rank or what unit he makes up for himself to be over. They are against pro police work and they are not pro cop. And they have already screwed good people who violated these stupid Haines policies so they can't afford not to give the same treatment until they are changed it they open themselves up to lawsuits.
    Agreed. EH brain children or not, the policies were signed and put in place by SM. When something happens, or if one looks like it may have been violated, SM will tap EH on the shoulder (he wont be real busy doing real police work) and ask his input. They have a bond. It is a wicked bond! It is a bond of reverence to destruction to their people, but a bond nonetheless. EH, removed from #3 position or not is still a dangerous animal...even as a wounded animal. Since the civil suits against the admin have gotten dismissed, I submit that they are all MORE dangerous than before. Feelings of invincibility. Watch out yall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast