Incompetent Avetrani - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok? Take away Carl’s useless tenure & what did CST have before when Laz, Ranallo, & Jose started? 7 total combined? LMAO! Big difference there tough guys.
    Carl’s tenure lmaoooo he’s been kicked out of every unit he worked. Kendall didn’t want him back.

Unregistered
    Carl’s tenure lmaoooo he’s been kicked out of every unit he worked. Kendall didn’t want him back.
    Yup. Must be nice to be buddies with the Major

Unregistered
    Ok stop picking on CST. How about that Gang unit. All the Franco does is stay 05 the entire shift drawing fairies and butterflies. That guy needs to come out of the closet already! He matches his clothes better than a Kardashian!
    Rumor is Lara is going to Narcotics with him. What warrants has he done? That squad is more useless than the new guys in CST.
    I bet Carl could teach them a few things!!!

Unregistered
    It’s funny how these losers that post here have no clue. Just losers that couldn’t make the cut. Wah wah.

Unregistered
    Ok stop picking on CST. How about that Gang unit. All the Franco does is stay 05 the entire shift drawing fairies and butterflies. That guy needs to come out of the closet already! He matches his clothes better than a Kardashian!
    Rumor is Lara is going to Narcotics with him. What warrants has he done? That squad is more useless than the new guys in CST.
    I bet Carl could teach them a few things!!!
    He is on bicho patrol which is protected by the rainbow coalition!!

Unregistered
    Couldn’t make the friends and family cut!
    It’s nice to see you don’t have to play softball anymore to go upstairs! But maybe it was a good thing before because everyone was roiding and looked intimidating! Now everyone is Fat and Lazy. Now they are more worried about matching their shoe laces to their tight T shirts.
    Who the hell is Lara gonna chase? That guy can’t scare a 4 year old!

Unregistered
    Couldn’t make the friends and family cut!
    It’s nice to see you don’t have to play softball anymore to go upstairs! But maybe it was a good thing before because everyone was roiding and looked intimidating! Now everyone is Fat and Lazy. Now they are more worried about matching their shoe laces to their tight T shirts.
    Who the hell is Lara gonna chase? That guy can’t scare a 4 year old!
    Lol, not one person including subjects are intimidated by this joke.

Unregistered
    The only people afraid of Lara are the Chinos at the Buffet!

Unregistered

Talking

Got the boot from narcotics after 3 months. Maybe they found out he choked his daughter...
    Really, which daughter? lol Damn that's crazy no wonder he abuses his power. I had to play stupid, but it didn't work out. One of his daughter's got 6 senses.

Unregistered
    2 pages of sh1t talking from the three stooges:
    Carl Sanabria
    Lazarita “cry baby” Varona
    Joe Ranallo

All keyboard thugs.
    Did that Carl guy start in Kendall back around 1996 or 1997? If so, he 19'd me while going home from the academy back then and gave me a huge lecture for doing 38 in a 35..lol..24 my DL, while in my blues and showed my PPO ID, but still 24 me..the best news was,I had to write a Memo to my TA's and Sgt.Greg***sch back then..The whole BLE class had to eat a bunch of push-ups..lol..not sure if that's the same dude though...stay safe everyone and happy holidays

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast