What, No Mask??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too busy working on her husbands next promotion.
    I'll standby and wait for your response of who was more qualified and was passed over????

Unregistered
    I’ve worked here for just over 15 years from what I’ve seen so far this is the best run union we’ve had in at least the last 6 to 7 years. Keep up the good work don’t listen all these other morons on here that obviously have no clue of what’s going on. And I’d love to see you go tell Darla to her face to go bake some cookies and after she beats your ass we can laugh at you

Unregistered
    Quit *****ing just go to the fire station and ask. Those guys will gladly give you a bottle of hand sanitizer and gloves.

Unregistered
    I am not going to call out which fire station I went to. They were very nice but said that they have barely any PPE supplies left and cannot give any away.

Unregistered
    Cowards who post trash talking anonymously like you should be removed from the union! By the way it's also a violation of the bylaws....
    Hey tough guy, BB - You can stop with the, “I’m a badass with my tough guy responses.” Try not to get so defensive over complaints about the PBA. If you don’t like it, resign and someone else will take your spot. Stick to riding a horse and leave the tough guy talk to someone who can back it up.

Unregistered
    Hey tough guy, BB - You can stop with the, “I’m a badass with my tough guy responses.” Try not to get so defensive over complaints about the PBA. If you don’t like it, resign and someone else will take your spot. Stick to riding a horse and leave the tough guy talk to someone who can back it up.
    Says the anonymous coward!😂

Brandon Barclay
    Since you have pulled my name into this feel free to contact me personally. My number is listed on the PBA website. I look forward to hearing from you.

Brandon Barclay
    Sergeant at Arms

Unregistered
    The more I read this crap over and over the more it makes me want to flex on some fool. Come at me bro!!!

Unregistered
    The more I read this crap over and over the more it makes me want to flex on some fool. Come at me bro!!!
    Is this the same board member that got his ass handed to him by a mime in Ybor?

Unregistered
    Is this the same board member that got his ass handed to him by a mime in Ybor?
    No it is not

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12