What, No Mask???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What, No Mask???

“There’s no way cops can do their jobs without potentially being exposed to this virus. We can’t walk around with face masks; we can’t walk around with various personal protection equipment,” Chief Dugan said. “There’s no way for us to do our job without potentially being exposed to this virus.”

I hope he is not talking about N95 mask, because you guys should be wearing the mask and gloves, and have hand sanitizer at your disposal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “There’s no way cops can do their jobs without potentially being exposed to this virus. We can’t walk around with face masks; we can’t walk around with various personal protection equipment,” Chief Dugan said. “There’s no way for us to do our job without potentially being exposed to this virus.”

I hope he is not talking about N95 mask, because you guys should be wearing the mask and gloves, and have hand sanitizer at your disposal.
    Stop making sense.

There are a hand full of mask that some guys got from friends working in health care, some guys have had to make hand sanitizer, my last box of gloves was given to me by Fire Rescue.

We do not have the equipment for this.

Unregistered

Where O’ Where is our PBA

I have seen a few PBA union bosses from around the country on the news fighting for the protection of their officers. Has anyone seen our gals on the news making a commotion about us not having personal protective equipment. They should be calling for press conferences and be all over social media complaining about our current working conditions.

Unregistered
    I have seen a few PBA union bosses from around the country on the news fighting for the protection of their officers. Has anyone seen our gals on the news making a commotion about us not having personal protective equipment. They should be calling for press conferences and be all over social media complaining about our current working conditions.
    Too busy working on her husbands next promotion.

Unregistered
    Too busy working on her husbands next promotion.
    You're an idiot. The PBA just bought and delivered hand sanitizer to the districts and 411. Call the PBA and ask them what they are doing, instead of making up shit.

Unregistered
    You're an idiot. The PBA just bought and delivered hand sanitizer to the districts and 411. Call the PBA and ask them what they are doing, instead of making up shit.
    That’s wonderful but the experts say that 90% of the commercial hand sanitizers do not kill CoronaVirus. They say that the best thing to do is keep washing your hands. That’s why they are telling everyone to wash and use lotion so your hands do not dry out.

Unregistered
    Our current PBA is f...inf pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I second that. Girls go home and bake a cake for your family. You are way out of your league.

Unregistered
    Our current PBA is f...inf pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!
    And what are you doing to be involved in the union? The entire board is bad? Sounds like you havent attended 1 meeting.

Unregistered
    I second that. Girls go home and bake a cake for your family. You are way out of your league.
    Cowards who post trash talking anonymously like you should be removed from the union! By the way it's also a violation of the bylaws....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast